• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:48:24 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Has anyone created NOLA

Started by snosno15, October 26, 2014, 05:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snosno15

Has the track NOLA been created by someone yet? :)

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

Yeah I need to have Nola its a good track it would be good if somebody created it. I don't have the time though. Also creating the GoPro Motorplex would be really good for all you track creators out there.
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Myles Rowe Top Kart #6 on October 28, 2014, 02:16:59 AM
Yeah I need to have Nola its a good track it would be good if somebody created it. I don't have the time though. Also creating the GoPro Motorplex would be really good for all you track creators out there.

"I need to have Nola"
need?

Marco Dakic

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 28, 2014, 12:17:34 PM
If you searched Nola you would find a post showing an unreleased version made by Marco dakic, if you just searched it you would have the answer with out making a new post.

;D
3D Modeling :D

Snappe

DRk you want a forum where nobody is allowed to post? What's the point in that?

Marco Dakic

I Think we need a good Download Section where the Tracks easy to find and to Download, because nobody finds Released tracks in this forum without watched 50 Sites

fmaisonnave

Quote from: Marco Dakic on October 28, 2014, 05:39:09 PM
I Think we need a good Download Section where the Tracks easy to find and to Download, because nobody finds Released tracks in this forum without watched 50 Sites
+1

Birel-Rotax 42

October 28, 2014, 10:26:33 PM #8 Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 02:35:06 PM by Birel-Rotax 42
Link to Nola. It's an proprietary installer that Marco and I put together
Link removed because I'm not a very good person and was trying to troll.

tebbers14

fmaisonnave

Love the track, just install it

Junfan

I downloaded this, and it seems it's a virus - what gives?
The track creators may have to upload it again (?)  Someone other than Marco and Birel-Rotax42 may have played some mischief - I know this because I've downloaded your Rotax package and it's legit, good quality work.

Birel-Rotax 42

The "virus" is just a joke. It has no harm to computers. I promise you. The reason I did it, and I inderstand that it is wrong/immoral, but Nola has been a serious topic of debate. Not only was it released by an individual claiming credit, but it has been requested so many times, it has become bothersome Marco. I'm sorry that I played an awful prank, and sorry that I made that mistake, so please forgive me. Marco is most likely not doing Nola anymore. Sorry for my actions.

Marco Dakic

Bayley Bell

Quote from: Marco Dakic on October 28, 2014, 05:39:09 PM

+1