• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:51:44 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Beta 12 Suggestions!

Started by Cory_Hayes, July 30, 2014, 02:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 19, 2014, 11:01:06 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 19, 2014, 10:17:31 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 19, 2014, 09:32:21 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 19, 2014, 07:20:47 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 18, 2014, 11:56:28 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 18, 2014, 11:10:29 PM
Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on October 17, 2014, 01:42:41 AM
As it has been stated numerous times, AI isn't planned for any future releases. Please stop asking; it's not going to happen.

Never say never  ;)

really really? your going to say thats a possibility when we dont even get a hint of what new features are possible for other features that are way more important

What features?

so you read any of the posts on this forum, ive made atleast 3 posts telling you what i would like to see but you dont care about this game at all so of course youre clueless

Why so aggressive? Do you think anyone can remember all messages and who posted them?
Repeating suggestions cannot hurt.
Multiple heats will for sure be very interesting to add, but AI seems to be much more requested.
Let's see which one will come first.
Anyway, the top priority at the moment is to improve the physics, to make it more realistic.

its aggressive because, people have told others for the longest time that AI is not going to happen, and youve made those people look like idiots, also whats easier to add AI who can actually drive or adding multiple heats and sessions?

Look like idiots???
The FAQ ( http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=about&section=faq ) still says: Q: Is it possible to race offline against an AI? A: No, and there are no plans to add it
But plans can change, hopefully for the best ;)
So, never say never about AI  :)

Cory_Hayes

I have suggested some quality stuff, many times....I don't even get a reply....

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

PiBoSo

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on October 20, 2014, 02:00:43 AM
I have suggested some quality stuff, many times....I don't even get a reply....

All suggestions are considered, even if you don't get a reply  ;)

Cory_Hayes

I don't think  ;) 's are very helpful right now hey 

PiBoSo

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on October 21, 2014, 01:55:26 AM

What's the problem???

JesusRB

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 21, 2014, 03:40:37 AM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 21, 2014, 02:57:44 AM
Quote from: Cory_Hayes on October 21, 2014, 01:55:26 AM

What's the problem???

the problem is that this "All suggestions are considered, even if you don't get a reply  ;)" attitude is stupid, and honestly just gives you a way out if people arent happy with the sim,  we as the user would like to know if features are possible or too outlandish or when they might be implemented, leaving us in the dark as to what may or may not come in the next build is immature and unprofessional it would be great if instead of arguing with us about or anger over thia AI issue you would just be straight with us and just note each suggestion post and acknowledge its creation and if the feature might be added a nice little run down of how long. hard it will be to implement.
I'm with you!
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

JesusRB

piboso working in online, in the graphics and physical.
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

PiBoSo

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 21, 2014, 03:40:37 AM
the problem is that this "All suggestions are considered, even if you don't get a reply  ;)" attitude is stupid, and honestly just gives you a way out if people arent happy with the sim,  we as the user would like to know if features are possible or too outlandish or when they might be implemented, leaving us in the dark as to what may or may not come in the next build is immature and unprofessional it would be great if instead of arguing with us about or anger over thia AI issue you would just be straight with us and just note each suggestion post and acknowledge its creation and if the feature might be added a nice little run down of how long. hard it will be to implement.

Stupid? ???
Immature and unprofessional? ???
Thank you for the kind words.
For your information, "professional" developers don't care about user feedback at all, and they sure don't go on public forums to discuss about future plans.
My job is to code to improve my projects, not reply to suggestions, even if those are always welcome and I try to read them all.

Cory_Hayes

It is pretty unprofessional though when people are being dead serious. and you put a  ;) after your sentence....not trying to attack you, but it is rather annoying.....

VELOCIPEDE

Quote from: Cory_Hayes on October 21, 2014, 12:52:00 PM
It is pretty unprofessional though when people are being dead serious. and you put a  ;) after your sentence....not trying to attack you, but it is rather annoying.....
you are only a troll  ;)

Birel-Rotax 42

Would it be possible to change corridor and lane length? Also, would it be possible to add in an adjustable number of spectator spots for race administrators. (The spectators would be able to see the replay and if they entered an administrator password, would have access to changing/restarting the server as well as advancing sessions.

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: VELOCIPEDE on October 21, 2014, 03:07:00 PM
you are only a troll  ;)
.........Please remove yourself from this forum, people like you are what makes these things so much worse.
gtfo.

PiBoSo

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 21, 2014, 03:45:28 PM
Quote from: VELOCIPEDE on October 21, 2014, 03:07:00 PM
you are only a troll  ;)

Mate no one is trolling on this thread right now so how about you go away unless you want to contribute to the conversation

Do you have any idea how much Velocipede contributed and is still contributing to Kart Racing Pro?
What is YOUR contribution to this discussion, except for insults?  ::)

Cory_Hayes

October 21, 2014, 03:59:32 PM #44 Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 04:04:07 PM by Cory_Hayes
Like a glove