• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:50:02 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

various ideas

Started by evo1087, April 20, 2011, 05:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

i like the adjustable brake bias.
an adjustable carburator on track with the arm motion that would be sick like real life and/or maybe a hand choke motion to prevent sieze like in the old pc game SUPER1KARTING.

tunable pipe (tune the torque curve) in the garage.

Also Tucking for less front area (air resistance) would be awesome too but that is a modeling nightmare.  They did it in Club Kart by Sega but the driver did it automatically, which is kind of lame.  Imagine with TRACK IR you lean foward and go into the tuck.  lol this games has the potential to be the the ultimate Karting sim and then some.  I think it is already though.  Thank PiBoSo!!
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Schwoni

yes you are right, maybe you mean the same but a button do put head down on straight were also nice ;)

Like this:
http://www.ck-motorsport.de/uploads/Kart/2010/berg4_Kerpen.jpg

Eslotes

And u forgot something play with IA
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

oppolo

Quote from: evo1087 on April 20, 2011, 05:39:25 AM
i like the adjustable brake bias.
have real kart ks1 bias onboard?

otherwise  ks1 has the bias in inthe setup

Racehard

Quote from: evo1087 on April 20, 2011, 05:39:25 AM
an adjustable carburator on track with the arm motion that would be sick like real life and/or maybe a hand choke motion to prevent sieze like in the old pc game SUPER1KARTING.

And how about this additional movement the driver does at 1:20 (covering air intake to prevent the engine from running lean at highest rpm (right?), but therefore you'd have to be able to setup the carburetor, to let the kart run leaner, than normal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRg70uUNhsA

Schwoni

EVO

And how about this additional movement the driver does at 1:20 (covering air intake to prevent the engine from running lean at highest rpm (right?), but therefore you'd have to be able to setup the carburetor, to let the kart run leaner, than normal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRg70uUNhsA
[/quote]

handchoking. I sometimes need to do it to start my kart after emptying and refilling the tank.  There is a way to prime the carb bt pressing on the fulcrum but im too lazy. and i dont carry a pin with m.
that video was pretty sick. Ive never seen a shifter guy do that ICA driversused to  always hand choke
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

alphafloor

I would like to see the tires pressure change after a race or run, so as to make the game more realistic and providing us a feedback on our tire pressure choice.

Also, I would like that the engine water temperature has an impact on the performance, the other day I managed to make it rise up to 150° but nothing special happened! Adding the option to add several removable cover-ups on the radiator so as to make it warm faster on a cold session would be nice too.

Finally, an option to remove the auto transfer from a session to another(when the final is finished and the window of the kart choice appears automatically), because then you cannot see the replay of the previous race.

Aritz

Quote from: alphafloor on May 30, 2011, 06:18:05 PMI would like to see the tires pressure change after a race or run, so as to make the game more realistic and providing us a feedback on our tire pressure choice.

Agree. It should be near the tyre temp.

Other ideas:

The same tyre for qualify and race/races. There is no race with infinite tyres in real world, they must be the same in the Q and Race1 and Race2. Maybe as an option for this kind of hard simulation. 
Hard tyres mandatory as an option too (KF3 uses hard tyres where I live)

I don't how is now (not tested yet) but I would like to have "race day" option when I create a  server, I mean simulate the real races:

For example:
10mins practice
8mins Q
First race
Second race

And then, the game tell us who is the winner (Pole 1 point, first race 10/6/4..., second race 10/6...) Now is a little bit sad, we don't have even a message with the winner :)