• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:44:59 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Stuck on connected

Started by zizkebab, June 30, 2014, 09:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zizkebab

Hi,

Many times when I try to connect to a racing server, KRP stays stuck on "connected" status.
Ocassionally I can get into a server but that happens so rarily I don't know what is wrong.
I made sure that my firewall forward the ports to my PC and I see the accepted connection there.
On windows I set windows firewall allows port 10600 and 10610 UDP and I see that KRP is listening.
What else can I check?

Tr!st@n

Quote from: zizkebab on June 30, 2014, 09:38:39 PM
Hi,

Many times when I try to connect to a racing server, KRP stays stuck on "connected" status.
Ocassionally I can get into a server but that happens so rarily I don't know what is wrong.
I made sure that my firewall forward the ports to my PC and I see the accepted connection there.
On windows I set windows firewall allows port 10600 and 10610 UDP and I see that KRP is listening.
What else can I check?

Can`t help you, but i saw that you tried to connect to different servers many times. There is "zizkebab connected" and shortly after that "zizkebab disconnected". Very strange.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

zizkebab

Thanks for noticing that. Indeed, I tried to connect to various servers yesterday but without much luck.