• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:49:25 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Virtual pilots

Started by JesusRB, June 25, 2014, 01:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusRB

I would like 1 player had virtual pilots
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Cory_Hayes

This has been bought up many times, and I am pretty sure PiBoSo had no intentions of putting AI into any of his games.

sam19

i use this forum and the piboso four manx he seems to be putting all his attention ninth GP bikes at the moment which is a shame because there are so many things that KRP could do with and people are willing to do but he just hasn't given us the information to do it

sam

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

fmaisonnave

Quote from: sam19 on June 25, 2014, 02:28:21 PM
i use this forum and the piboso four manx he seems to be putting all his attention ninth GP bikes at the moment which is a shame because there are so many things that KRP could do with and people are willing to do but he just hasn't given us the information to do it

sam
+1

alike

Quote from: JesusRB on June 25, 2014, 04:28:44 PM
To hire more staff

Love your signature :)

Quote from: sam19 on June 25, 2014, 02:28:21 PM

sam

I have to agree here. I would have hoped that he concentrated on finishing one simulator before he made more... But don't get me wrong! I love KRT to the bone and will never ever uninstall it again!

Tr!st@n

I think ist a good idea with the virtual pilots. And you`re right, ist strange that he doesnt concentrate more on KRP.
FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Birel-Rotax 42

Because GPB and WRS have communities that are better than this one. Also, the last beta release was 3 months ago. We have waited longer for new features.