• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:43:06 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

view angle to the sides and faster full heading

Started by Leonardo Ratafia, April 08, 2014, 02:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leonardo Ratafia

Hi, i'm really pissed about the low view angle to the sides and the slow view animation when full heading is enabled. the side view is a bit less than 90 deg. or maybe it's 90 deg but that's the head movement, your eyes when turning the head 90 deg let you view at least 70 deg more, just do a test in your chair, you don't just move your head to look back, you look with the eyes..
there are plenty of videos with onboard cameras, i don't need to post here. so please fix the views, and when full heading is available or even when looking back, it need to be faster, you don't look when racing, it's not a First person shooter, you just take a peek, it's a fast look

thanks in advance

Leonardo Ratafia

April 27, 2014, 06:24:58 PM #1 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:32:31 PM by Leonardo Ratafia
that would be so simple to modify but dev seem to be occupied on "better" things, i've talked about this on beta8 i believe and i've have the license sin beta 1 or 2 and that's the only small thing i've just asked for a change and no words from Piboso.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Leonardo Ratafia on April 27, 2014, 06:24:58 PM
that would be so simple to modify but dev seem to be occupied on "better" things, i've talked about this on beta8 i believe and i've have the license sin beta 1 or 2 and that's the only small thing i've just asked for a change and no words from Piboso.

"Full heading" speed will be increased in the next build.

Leonardo Ratafia

cool, thanks for your reply Piboso, i'm really glad for that, i hope it's implemented well.

Cory_Hayes