• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:07:15 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Rotax Max Package Beta By Corrie Hiatt (Birel-Rotax42)

Started by Birel-Rotax 42, February 04, 2014, 01:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backwardsbanana

If you want, you could also include my CRG grand finals skin in the pack, let me know if you guys are interested :)

oliver

very good skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what programm do you use ??

Birel-Rotax 42

I plan on doing that. I used the Energy skin by Cory Hayes, as it had the nice glossy finish and was also in a .psd.

Ryan Harris

Hey guys, awesome job on making a deep mod! However I have not played KRP for along time and I have no idea on how to install different engines etc.

Can someone link me to the installation thread please?
Cheers.

Birel-Rotax 42

The ReadMe explains it all. It also gives troubleshooting info and contact information.

MuniX

Very nice but where is the frontbrake on the senior?
CRG - Rotax DD2

James Beer

Not every country uses front brakes on the senior, here in UK we don't if you want them you'll have do edit some files

oliver

Birel-Rotax 42

All rules and karts are from the 2013 Grand Finals. No front brakes because they are only used for 2 or 3 series world-wide. Malaysia just banned them, they are not included on the karts.

MuniX

CRG - Rotax DD2

Birel-Rotax 42

Wip photos of new textures. Updates to come with the Micro Max and DD2/DD2 Masters + Rotax Masters engines.

Taddzy

Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

James Beer

corrie is there any way of making the radiator flap paintable?

Birel-Rotax 42

No. It isn't like a skin from what I am aware. I will work on it, but as of now, no. And if you do paint it, everybody's engine would have that same skin, so individuality is lost.

Marco Dakic

Corrie can you look to the Senior engine its REV up to 14.300 :D
3D Modeling :D