• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Rotax Max Package Beta By Corrie Hiatt (Birel-Rotax42)

Started by Birel-Rotax 42, February 04, 2014, 01:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birel-Rotax 42

February 04, 2014, 01:57:52 AM Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 05:42:19 AM by Birel-Rotax 42
What a challenge it has been releasing this package within my personal deadline. It has been in the making for over 3 months now, so I'm sure that all of you are just as anxious as I am to see this package reach the level it has. As a one-man (not quite, Ian Bushey (DrKarter97), fmaisonnave, and LauZzZn have helped so much) mod team, it has been really difficult to develop this, race Rotax, and get school work out of the way. And I couldn't have done it without the help of Ian Bushey, LauZzZn, Sam Flintham, Corey Hayes, Jaden Conwright, fmaisonnave, and PiBoSo, for without him, none of this would have been possible. The development has taken a significant time, but these 3 engines are all at a point where there is very little that is inaccurate, right down to the "Turbo" on the Senior and Junior. And I'm looking for a lot of good feedback from this. I want to see this get even more accurate, just like I'm sure that you all want to, and without the help of the community, we can't improve.
What we'll see in Beta 0.5:
Added:
-Rotax Senior
   -Powervalve
   -Mojo D2

-Torque Curve
   -360lbs weight
   -Radiator Cover up to 95%
   -Sounds (works online)
-Rotax Minimax
   -Fullsized+Cadet
   -Optimum temp: 190f
   -D1 Tires
   -Sounds (not as polished)
If you want to have the Junior/Senior sounds on the mini, take the engine.scl, and all sounds, and copy from Junior/Senior folder to the Mini Folder.

This mod comes with 3 skins, plus the "FreeLine Number Package"
The skins are from the 2013 Rotax Max Challenge Grand Finals
-Sodi 2013 Grand Finals
-Energy 2013 Grand Finals
-Haase 2013 Grand Finals
-Freeline Number Pack

Birel-Rotax 42

There is a known bug with the full-sized Minimax kart where it will not work in multiplayer, as it will show "wrong category" error when connecting. A hot-fix will be up tomorrow, and the entire package will undergo a sound update in about a week, improving the low-idle of the kart. Also, the Minimax rules have change 5+ times in the last 3 years, if somebody has a 2014 Rotax Minimax without rev-limiter dyno-sheet, please send it so we can get an update out, otherwise we will revert to a version from pre-2013 (2009-2012 era engine).

fmaisonnave

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Andreas.L

Nice! Lauzzen it think it's only euromax thats using frontbrakes
I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

LauZzZn

Quote from: Andreas.L on February 04, 2014, 08:06:58 AM
Nice! Lauzzen it think it's only euromax thats using frontbrakes
Ill just edit the files to get the frontbrakes :D
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Birel-Rotax 42

Andreas.L

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

oliver

phillippe denes

Much good

Very wow

Birel-Rotax 42

As of now I am going to have to discontinue support for the Full sized Minimax kart, as it has proven to be really messed up when it comes to online racing. It will be back, so don't worry, but time is more effectively spent if I stop supporting that MiniMax kart for now. The next update will include a Micro Max engine (maybe with sounds) and may have a early version if the DD2.

Top-Kart 92

Calle Jansson

KF3
Topkart: Topkart racing team Sweden

http://www.jansson-racing.se/

my youtube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/Lenzocalle92?feature=mhee

Swedish championchip
2011: 7th
2012: 3rd
2013: 7th
2014: DonĀ“t driving

Bayley Bell