• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:28:55 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Beta 10 and KZ1 shift

Started by roly, November 21, 2013, 08:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roly

Hello all. Sorry, couldn't find a topic...
Shifting KZ1 karts is horryble. Does not work. Sometimes shifts... sometimes not.. really funny, but not real.
Dont tell my, it belongs in settings. We're testing it on different systems ...  :o)
Btw: Starting as well does not as it should... "too slow ...."  lol

But hey, its a very well made game so fare! Thanks PiBoso... and all others. Have fun.
TopKart - IAME-Parilla 100 Membran (1999)
TopKart Twister 2014 Rotax Max Evo 2015
Games: GTR - Project CARS 1 / 2 - KRP - RaceRoom
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
intel i7 - asus - 64gb -1TB ssd - nvidia gtx1080 - win10pro - Fanatec - 3 x 24" 3D - Oculus VR

PiBoSo

Quote from: roly on November 21, 2013, 08:26:20 PM
Shifting KZ1 karts is horryble. Does not work. Sometimes shifts... sometimes not.. really funny, but not real.
Dont tell my, it belongs in settings. We're testing it on different systems ...  :o)

But hey, its a very well made game so fare! Thanks PiBoso... and all others. Have fun.

Could you please give more info on the problem you are having?
Do you have to lift the throttle too much?

Clova414

I know the problem that I am having is that I can ship faster than sometimes the game allows and we'll skip this shift...  and it doesn't register down shifts when the brakes are locked, I've never had this problem and the shifter in real life so that's something that should be fixed also being able to shift while tucked...

PiBoSo

Quote from: Clova414 on November 22, 2013, 03:09:22 AM
I know the problem that I am having is that I can ship faster than sometimes the game allows and we'll skip this shift...  and it doesn't register down shifts when the brakes are locked, I've never had this problem and the shifter in real life so that's something that should be fixed also being able to shift while tucked...

Have you disabled "Shift Help" in Kart Racing Pro -> Settings -> Simulation -> Driving Aids?

Clova414

roly

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 21, 2013, 08:38:55 PM
Quote from: roly on November 21, 2013, 08:26:20 PM

Could you please give more info on the problem you are having?
Do you have to lift the throttle too much?
Hi PiBoso.Thanks for reply. Im drivin without any aids enabled. Drivin allong a straight wanting to shift, i do lift throttle. My problem is, it does not allways shift, so i loose time. If i would extremly lift and drive slow, i guess it shifts the way it should.
But drivin with KZ1 is extremly hot and the feeling of the kart is perfect, also the bias of the brake makes it hot.
Well we have a lot of fun! Visite bitbox or roly KRP-Server
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
intel i7 - asus - 64gb -1TB ssd - nvidia gtx1080 - win10pro - Fanatec - 3 x 24" 3D - Oculus VR

oppolo

Quote from: roly on November 23, 2013, 08:12:44 AM
Shifting KZ1 karts is horryble. Does not work. Sometimes shifts... sometimes not..
check how it works in offline. in online, if there is lag, it happens

roly

Quote from: oppolo on November 23, 2013, 03:44:06 PM
Quote from: roly on November 23, 2013, 08:12:44 AM
Shifting KZ1 karts is horryble. Does not work. Sometimes shifts... sometimes not..
check how it works in offline. in online, if there is lag, it happens
Hi. We are racing on our own servers. Ping less than 4ms. But ill try ... Thank you.