• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:45:25 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Rotax Max 125 Junior MAX

Started by Birel-Rotax 42, September 18, 2013, 03:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birel-Rotax 42

September 18, 2013, 03:22:11 AM Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:17:15 PM by Birel-Rotax 42
I have been testing this for a bit, and I just finally found a low-quality 3d model for the Rotax. This is the physics for the Junior MAX and has a 3d model that isn't made by me. MRO is making the amazing model, and I will be releasing this again when he finishes. Thanks to fmaisonnave for finding the model, and to PiBoSo for all of the help he has given me along the way. It is truly awesome to be a part of this community and have such a great relationship with all of you.

**Edit** New package with Senior, Junior, and Minimax out located at link below.

Rotax Junior: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=4103.0

**Edit** The disappearing bug has been solved, and an airbox has been added to the 3d model. Model is now much smoother, and has a battery.

All textures on this are made by me, I did very little 3d work on this. I imported this into KRP. There is a bug where the engine will disappear suddenly when a driver is more than 10 feet away. Also, airboxes don't work on this engine. I don't know how to fix it, so if anybody knows, feel free to message me. Again, you guys rock, and I am blessed to be in this great community. Thanks guys!
-Corrie
(Birel-Rotax 42)

Top-Kart 92

September 18, 2013, 06:09:06 PM #1 Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:12:10 PM by laraarsa
so *** nice god jobb mate :) :) ;) ;) :D :D

Mod-edit; no swearing please
Calle Jansson

KF3
Topkart: Topkart racing team Sweden

http://www.jansson-racing.se/

my youtube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/Lenzocalle92?feature=mhee

Swedish championchip
2011: 7th
2012: 3rd
2013: 7th
2014: DonĀ“t driving

Andreas.L

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

Birel-Rotax 42

The engine will stop working at 17000 rpm, but won't reach it. It stops accelerating at around 14200, but won't get up to that without the draft. 'Turbo' kicks in at 122000, and 6000 is where acceleration becomes optimal.

jd88x89

Corrie, i said it before and ill say it again, u did awesome on this

fmaisonnave

;) Thanks for this engine Birel-Rotax 42

James Beer

Birel-Rotax 42

Thanks guys! Please submit any bug-reports or comments on what the engine feels like, because the development is still going on. Aside from that, I haven't had much time to do anything this week and I'm afraid that I won't be able to do any work on the senior of mini next week. I'll start trying to fix the engine disappearance bug, but seriously, if anybody knows how to fix that I would be grateful if you sent me a message.

Birel-Rotax 42

October 03, 2013, 02:30:47 PM #8 Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 05:52:07 AM by Birel-Rotax 42
Version 2.0! This update is not required as the physics have not been changed, however, it is recommended that you update for the 3d model.

Thanks for the support you guys! New 3d model has much smoother edges, airbox, and doesn't disappear.

MRO's model will take the place of mine in the near future. This is just in place until MRO puts out his amazing model!
Thanks especially to PiBoSo for helping me with the disappearance bug!
-Corrie

DPKarter#43

Hey Guys, my games crashes everytime i go to click on the JnrRotax Engine on KRP. It does the same for the DD2 aswell? Any ideas why its doing this? Hopefully i have them in the right place.
DPKarter#43

Birel-Rotax 42

What are your system specs? Does it crash with the x30 too? Thanks for the big report.

DPKarter#43

Yea the X30 as well.
Hope this helps.
Windows 7 Enterprise 32 Bit
Intel Celeron CPU 857 1.20GHz (2CPUs)
4096MB RAM
DirectX 11

Birel-Rotax 42

Any GPU? Also, you may want to try turning down graphics settings. I know that when I run KRP on my laptop wothout a GPU, it is terribly slow and crashes very often. I can make a lower-quality model for the engine again so people with slower computers can run smoothly.

DPKarter#43

Yea i already run everything on low as possible, its kinda a school laptop and was never built to play games but it does play well with the other engines.

Cross

Game crashes for me when I try selecting the Rotax Jr. When I restart the main screen just shows the driver and no kart. Kart selection screen you can select the Rotax but the kart does not show up. When you go to join or create a server the game crashes. Computer and GPX are not a problem, max graphic settings I get 200+FPS with other karts. Only other add on kart I have is the Stock Honda and it works fine.