• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:33:36 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Want your track? TRACK CREATION TUTORIALS

Started by Aritz, July 06, 2012, 02:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kruzo80

Hi all, guys!
I do the track, and I start in play KRP. But I have no lap time. As to adjust it (to generate) PITS and S\F line in Track Editor?

LauZzZn

okay you did the things you did correct but some things are missing. you have to set the start finish line. go with your mouse to the track and look at the numbers at the down right. they say you the point for the sf line. then click on grid, then just the kart button and it generates the grid for more information try the tutorial for corridors. pit is nearly the same as sf line. set the point to start but gor testing just set them anywhere on the track. then fill in the other settings there youll see what they adjust. i hope that helped you
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Kruzo80

I don't understand why there is no lap time?  :'(

eralp

use 5 -5m left and right each splits and checkpoints and s/f line

Kruzo80

Thanks! Already better. But time is absent  :-\

Aritz

Change minus for plus and plus for minus. Probably they are reversed

Kruzo80

tchodz

I create a track, for test propose, in bobs track builder, export to rfactor e do the steps for conversion on 3dsmax, but when i put my track the KRP just crash, is there a log to know where i am doing wrong?

intrepidkz125

Hello, would there be someone who could help me. I am a beginner with 3DS. I would like to create a karting track with 3DS Max 2021, but even following the tutorials I don't understand everything. Are there specific parameters to adjust? How should we name the centerline in 3DS?

Thank you for your help.