• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:45:35 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KRP World Championship

Started by IceMan11, July 21, 2013, 11:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sodikart

And what is the hour in France please ?

IceMan11

Just join the server Sodi. No password is required. The time for France I think is 5:30 pm
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

laraarsa

France is 6:30 England is 5:30 and GMT is 4:30

IceMan11

There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

IceMan11

The race had to be canceled because of an electrical failure that occurred in my apartment so the race will probably have to be postponed till Monday. We had 5 guys in the race...
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( :( :( :(

IceMan11

I am able to put the server up now.

SERVER IS UP!!! PLEASE JOIN!!!

Emil114

IceMan11

Quote from: Emil114 on August 02, 2013, 09:53:50 PM
you say monday??
No I thought it would be. The one you raced in was the actual race.

IceMan11

Round 3 saw IceMan11 take victory by at least 50 seconds and I also beat the previous record for the fastest time at Kerpen in a Mini.
http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/records.php?trackid=5&kartid=6

1. IceMan11 - 20 Points
2. Emil S. - 16 Points
3. Elgypsy - 14 Points
4. AlphaFloor - 10 Points

Jakob98

Quote from: IceMan11 on August 02, 2013, 11:20:32 PM
Round 3 saw IceMan11 take victory by at least 50 seconds and I also beat the previous record for the fastest time at Kerpen in a Mini.
http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/records.php?trackid=5&kartid=6

1. IceMan11 - 20 Points
2. Emil S. - 16 Points
3. Elgypsy - 14 Points

When is the next race?

IceMan11

ROUND 4 AT ESSAY IS ON MONDAY AUGUST 5 AT 4:30 PM GMT. SEE YOU THERE!!!

alphafloor

Unfortunately I won't be available...

See you

IceMan11

Birel-Rotax 42

August 05, 2013, 07:34:40 PM #58 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 07:36:20 PM by Birel-Rotax 42
A nose-to-tail finish for the 639 Kosmic of A. Lundin and the 42 Birel of Birel-Rotax 42. With Corrie on pole, and Lundin off-pole, it was quite the race, and after an altercation on the second lap, Lundin recovered brilliantly and was able to make a great pass on the inside of the front straight and retained the lead up until the checkered flag. Great race by everybody!

IceMan11

Round 4 at Essay was a spectacular race as Andreas Lundin took a SUPER close win over Corrie Hiatt. We had 8 guys race and 5 guys finish. It was a great turnout. So the standings are below.

1. IceMan11 - 24 Points
2. Elgypsy - 17 Points
3. Emil S. - 16 Points
5. Andreas Lundin - 10 Points
6. Corrie Hiatt - 6 Points
7. Ben Healey Smith - 2 Points