• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:07:01 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

AndroidDash

Started by NOP, July 21, 2013, 09:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prostix

I am sorry I do not care, changed how the file was opened so I would like it back. dlo here

dibu

Quote from: prostix on July 22, 2013, 08:46:17 PM
I'm sorry but i change the folder .dlo and i can't remove this, because i open this with "bloc-notes" and  i don't know to change that.
Can you help me please !

Prostix it's really hard to understand what you are trying to say. Maybe repeat it in French language.

Here some hints from what I guess you want to say.
- don't edit AndroidDash.dlo
- only edit AndroidDash.ini and replace '192.168.1.102' with the IP which you see in the Android app (Get Device IP)
- AndroidDash.dlo and AndroidDash.ini have to be copied to your KRP plugins folder.

prostix

je voulais dire que j'ai changé comment on ouvrait le fichier en maintenant il est en bloc notes au lieu d'etre en .dlo
et donc comment faire pour le remettre ?

dibu

Quote from: PiBoSo on July 22, 2013, 08:43:12 PM
1) shouldn't the program go back to "Waiting" when going back to pits?

Why? Lock Screen countdown will start and you have to touch 'Start Listener' again.

Quote from: PiBoSo on July 22, 2013, 08:43:12 PM
2) it seems that if you change track, the laps and splits are not reset

Yes, the reset should also work when changing from e.g. practice to qualify session.

dibu

Quote from: prostix on July 22, 2013, 09:55:39 PM
je voulais dire que j'ai changé comment on ouvrait le fichier en maintenant il est en bloc notes au lieu d'etre en .dlo
et donc comment faire pour le remettre ?

Delete all AndroidDash.* files from your plugins folder. Download the zip file again and start over. You should only edit the AndroidDash.ini file like I wrote in my last post.

prostix

i download the ZIP file again but there is the same thing !  :( :(

i have the folder with the Notepad and i haven't the folder with .dlo, the other !

i want to change that

dibu

Your plugins folder should look like this:

C:\...\Kart Racing Pro\plugins\AndroidDash.ini
C:\...\Kart Racing Pro\plugins\AndroidDash.dlo
C:\...\Kart Racing Pro\plugins\telemetry.dlo

Did you assign the .dlo extention with notepad (always open with notepad)?  Then you you should delete the dlo assignement in the folder options of windows explorer.

dibu

July 22, 2013, 10:50:48 PM #23 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 10:57:53 PM by dibu
Quote from: NOP on July 22, 2013, 07:15:56 PM
http://www.sendspace.pl/file/19ed218ccf8c97fa1d23762

- Tapping screen changes layout.
- Fixed layouts initialization.

For now I'm not editing first post because I don't know how stable is this version.

I tested your latest android version and so far it seems to be stable. Nice feature to switch between
displays. The app seems to run independent from the android version. Leonardo Ratafia reported v2.3.1 and
I use v4.1.1

One little thing I'm still missing. The time difference from advancedhud mini display. How about
integrating it in the formula renault 2.0 screen?

Despite some problems when changing sessions the advancedhud mini display is still my most loved tool :).

NOP

http://www.sendspace.pl/file/027e3c2ba0e165d2c85d6ae

- Due to massive demand (one person  :P ) live split was added (it was taken directly from newest version or WRS AdvancedHUD).
- Lap times should now reset when going to track.
- New layout (lap times graph) was added.
- Added option for automatic switch to 'lap graph' layout when going to garage.
- First version of settings menu added.
- Some inner changes and bug fixes.
- New plugin. (For people that want to test it I want to add that plugin should also work with WRS).
Known issue: settings are not saved.

Don't forget to delete old plugin (.dlo)!

New layout is a bit more complicated but I hope it will be self explanatory. If you ever seen HotLap Event graphs you will probably find this layout to be very familiar. This is because they share a lot of same ideas (and part of code). App simply stores up to 40 lap times and then displays it on screen. That way you can analyze your previous pace. It also allows to show setup name that was used to make laps. So you can check how particular setup affected your speed. There is also simple report that shows best sector and lap times and corresponding setup names. I put some time to stuff it all into phone screen (that's why there is no x axis). But I think it still should look nicely on big ass screens (- looks at @Leonardo Ratafia-  :) ). By default graph will display time within 105% of best time. It can be changed in settings. It obviously won't apply if you want to see times ie from sector and lap time on one screen.

dibu

Quote from: NOP on July 26, 2013, 04:09:32 PM
- Due to massive demand (one person  :P ) live split was added ...

Hehe, thank you very massive ;) Perfect work as always. I'm just playing around with it. Now I only have to find a way to fix the phone at my G27.

Leonardo Ratafia

Hi, thanks for all the updates, i will post today how it looks on my 7" tablet

Leonardo Ratafia

do i need to install again in my tablet also? or just what it changes is the plugin file?

dibu

Yes. Both files have been updated.

Leonardo Ratafia

it's has become a great app, is it going to be in the play store or just manual apk install?
this is how it looks now, much better, i love it, thanks for this great app.