• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:39:30 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

[Release] 7 Laghi

Started by malny, July 11, 2013, 11:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oppolo

Quote from: jd88x89 on July 13, 2013, 02:41:06 PM
and a shout out to the guys that helped you,  PiBoSo, Aritz, EVO, LauZzZn, Oppolo

thanks, it was so nice work with Malny, he asked me testing the track only in the final stage but I realize soon it would have become one of the best addon track for krp, in the last 2 weeks we were in contact almost all days, thanks Malny for this good work.

McBidouille

Still in Beta and only one little negative point, as all the rest of the track is really enjoying and give a very good comfort while we drive on it.
Impressive work Malny, you don't leave the details away as we can feel like in real ;)
So the only thing negative is that we can't put the tires on the outside kurbs while we can drive on the others easily.
Outside kurbs send the kart in uncontrolable spins.But I know that this is still a beta. ;)

And I think that lap times could be really better with it ok. ::)

Thanks so much though for this great job.

malny

Quote from: McBidouille on July 14, 2013, 12:11:54 AM
Still in Beta and only one little negative point, as all the rest of the track is really enjoying and give a very good comfort while we drive on it.
Impressive work Malny, you don't leave the details away as we can feel like in real ;)
So the only thing negative is that we can't put the tires on the outside kurbs while we can drive on the others easily.
Outside kurbs send the kart in uncontrolable spins.But I know that this is still a beta. ;)

And I think that lap times could be really better with it ok. ::)

Thanks so much though for this great job.

in Beta8 and earlier was really slippery, in beta9 the curbs outside 3D  have improved significantly .... you need to ask for improvements to PiBoSo ;). I could put an invisible surface to make them less slippery but lose the FFB .... you should let slide more the kart on the curbs and steer gently to exit .... I shall attempt to create the curbs real!

McBidouille

Ok thanks Malny...thats right I remember that we have the same problem in Zuera and some other tracks.
That's more true with the KZ class because of much more power on the acceleration.
Piboso already know the thing.
As I said said, this is not a big matter, nevermind if its not improved.

Emil114

on 7laghi when my friends and I play on the track so when one of us goes out on the track crash judgment of others krp

Leonardo Ratafia

the track is amazingly done.
just the kerb issue that you don't have ffb and much less grip. but i'm sure you will figure that out and fix it. kerpen kerbs are very nice in feeling

LauZzZn

Quote from: Leonardo Ratafia on July 18, 2013, 07:52:35 PM
the track is amazingly done.
just the kerb issue that you don't have ffb and much less grip. but i'm sure you will figure that out and fix it. kerpen kerbs are very nice in feeling
malny did everything right on the kerb. they are the most realistic and its a krp bug with the kerbs. piboso has to correct it a bit more in beta 10 or whatever he will name it. i will make the same kerbs on sarno and ipswitch ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

EnergyCorse

hi i did there one week ago the wsk and for me you can make a bit more grip or rubber on the track ( if it is possible ) ;)

malny

Quote from: EnergyCorse on July 22, 2013, 11:31:50 AM
hi i did there one week ago the wsk and for me you can make a bit more grip or rubber on the track ( if it is possible ) ;)

wow, nice to find professional drivers ... ;D
my track is the Monday before the race! ;) the parking lot is empty ... hehehe.

I can increase the grip and the tire! But adding grip, we miss the beauty of the dynamic surface!

in truth, the track is inspired at the WSK Final Cup 2012 :P  (sponsor)

jd88x89

For some reason, when i go racing or even to track, it crashes the game

Birel-Rotax 42

Same here... Whenever somebody goes to track for the first time, the game crashes for one person (seemingly random). Also, when a player's game crashes and they rejoin after race pre-start has been initiated, the game will CTD when the person who joined goes to track. Thanks for making this track! Just a friendly suggestion for a fix.

malny

thanks for reporting errors!  ;)
those with problems, which pc configuration do you have?

the only thing I can do is release a new file .MAP with asphalt texture more "light" only for people with problems 8)

and then look for the right compromise for the final version! ;D

Birel-Rotax 42

I'm running MAX everything, and am getting upwards of 200 frames per second, I'm not sure that would have anything to do with the problem, but if you want us to try anything, it can be done.

malny

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on July 23, 2013, 04:02:19 PM
I'm running MAX everything, and am getting upwards of 200 frames per second, I'm not sure that would have anything to do with the problem, but if you want us to try anything, it can be done.
well I play everything full details, shadows, resolution to 1440, to more than 200frames, with my track I've had to lower 16x to 8x anti-aliasing filters and drop to 4x anisotropic, otherwise not well visualized reflections ...

unfortunately, i'm not a graphic designer, not a programmer, I do not understand anything, I've got a better than expected result, it is the first time! :-\
without expert advice, I'll never find the problem :-[

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport