• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:48:35 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Amay conversion track beta v1.0 [RELEASED]

Started by andri, February 07, 2011, 06:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racehard

Thank you very much andri, nice work.

The track has very short straights, with the right gearing it is quite fun :)

andri

andri

Done. Track is registered for the time stat.

andri

Racehard, you're fast in this small track. Don't have much time to practice and work on setup.

andri

Quote from: dibu on February 17, 2011, 05:52:40 PM
Thanks from me too for the track and registering it :)

In sector 2 I still feel like a kangaroo ;)
My bones are glad that it's only virtual racing.

I tried the amay rfactor version and it's not bumpy like this, so I think it's because of KRP physic. I will try to redo the surface only when I have free time, because I'm working on a new track now.

andri

I found a FULL GRID bug today when I tried to join a session, even only one driver connected. I will post the correction later tonight or tomorrow.

Snappe

Quote from: andri on February 17, 2011, 07:08:34 PM
I tried the amay rfactor version and it's not bumpy like this, so I think it's because of KRP physic. I will try to redo the surface only when I have free time, because I'm working on a new track now.

If you're using MAX, to start with try adding a turbosmooth modifier to the track surface, see if it improves things.

andri

Quote from: Snapper on February 17, 2011, 08:24:06 PM
Quote from: andri on February 17, 2011, 07:08:34 PM

If you're using MAX, to start with try adding a turbosmooth modifier to the track surface, see if it improves things.

Ok, thanks for the tips. Will check it.

andri

Please download the file amay.rdf in the first message of this topic and copy it to your amay track folder. This file is supposed to correct the number of drivers that the track can handle online.

Bacchulum

I don't think the bumps need to be gone but they do need to be lessened.
I crossed the start/finish line at a slight angle and ended up on my head. ???

T.J. Koyen

Fun little track! Thanks Andri! Can really throw the kart around. Anyone else not getting laptimes though?  :-\
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

oppolo

May 03, 2011, 07:54:06 PM #28 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:28:33 PM by oppolo
any news about an update for this beautifull track? isn't it too bumpy?

fully975