• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:21:33 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Yosemite Park LAST BETA

Started by Aritz, August 19, 2012, 05:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capeta

July 10, 2013, 12:23:39 AM #105 Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 01:02:18 AM by Capeta
Oh ok so i go to try this little gem brb.
Edit:well after 6 start 7.50 but i had used the brake for to look at the good details one of my fav it remember  me mt haruna hill climb mixed .
I am not so much fan of the snow texture and could it be possible to have white lines in somes part of the track?
The layout is really good to drive and yes very dangerous omg this jump :>
Thx for this great track i just hope a final release :)

Aritz

Snow? Where do you see snow? It is granite my friend, like real Yosemite :-)

White lines? USA's roads are painted with yellow lines, but anyway, I dont get which is the problem with these yellow lines...

Capeta

ah it's granite sor my bad :p maybe alittle less white it woulbe more granit it really looks like snow for me .
For yelllow lines i know in usa u have yellow ones (grid2 nfs and all of the american racing games :) but i am from europe and it's white here;)
I was thinking to mount haruna too it has yellow and white lines and it make the track good .
But if it's a real track i understand u wouldn't had whites lines :)
But for granit not so white ll be better have u some pics of the real yosemite park? the same that u used for to copy the granite things.

Aritz

Quote from: Capeta on July 10, 2013, 03:41:43 PM
ah it's granite sor my bad :p maybe alittle less white it woulbe more granit it really looks like snow for me .
For yelllow lines i know in usa u have yellow ones (grid2 nfs and all of the american racing games :) but i am from europe and it's white here;)
I was thinking to mount haruna too it has yellow and white lines and it make the track good .
But if it's a real track i understand u wouldn't had whites lines :)
But for granit not so white ll be better have u some pics of the real yosemite park? the same that u used for to copy the granite things.

Maybe I choose the colour based on what I saw there, when I was for holydays  ::)

Capeta

what a "paysage"  8)
You have good ones in usa so maybe due to camera filter when u shoot the granit  on the photo it's not so whites marroon 'll be good.

Sam

Guys watch out hear comes the boss who has to judje every track

Falling for kk like

Aritz

Quote from: Capeta on July 10, 2013, 09:47:55 PM
what a "paysage"  8)
You have good ones in usa so maybe due to camera filter when u shoot the granit  on the photo it's not so whites marroon 'll be good.

Are you really telling me how I must make my tracks? I like this white granite, not the grey or brown one, I like the very white, snow looking one...

And no, my camera was ok, the photos are showing the same I saw with my eyes ;-)

Capeta

July 11, 2013, 02:42:40 PM #112 Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 02:54:12 PM by Capeta
No i don't tell you how to make you're track and i know it's abig labor.
I don't say you have maid bad works ,like i was said i love it it's one of my fav.

But usually when modder release a work they like to have suggestions or opinion.So it's just my opinion for granite and yes on the picture it looks less white.

I was just trying to share my idea cause just a filter on the white texture and it 'll look better i think.

Another thing my language is not the english as u can see so maybe my words are too rude...

I mod sometimes too and i like feedbacks positives or negatives if u don't want my opinion or any from others thats fine.
Anyway i enjoy the track thx again.
@sam why did u say this i have only posted 2 times in a track topic lol.