• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:23:09 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Hello, Just a few questions

Started by zay, December 07, 2010, 11:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zay

December 07, 2010, 11:48:06 PM Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 11:51:17 PM by zay
Hello everybody, I am new to KRP,  I discovered this game on the Live For Speed Forum and have been hooked ever since, even though I still have the demo.  I will be getting the full version for sure for christmas, I just dont have the money now.  I race karts in real life, I race a ROTAX 125cc.  I think it would be cool to have different classes/chassis(ROTAX, Birel,etc)

Anyway, I have a few questions.
1.  PiBoSo, would you consider including online in the demo?  I know of a few sims that include online in demo, and here are some benefits:  If a player(such as myself) is really an online sim racer, and wondering what online is like he/she would be able to try it out, and if online is good, which im sure it is, it will encourage them to buy the full version.  Also, this will make the demo funner (I know not a word, cant think of anything else now :P) and therefore make the game seem like its better, also encouraging demo'ers to buy even more.
2.  Are all of the tracks in the game real?  can you create a custom layout or track, or can you change config(if a track has multiple configs) of a track in full version?
Those are all my questions for now, and I must say PiBoSo you have a real talent, keep up the good work with your sims!

zay

Ok, 1 more question.
Whenevr I make a setup, and save it, I cant find it when I next play the game. Where is it?

T.J. Koyen

There's a save button on the right side in the setup menu.

Yes, Lonato and Rye House are both real tracks. Lonate in Italy and Rye House in the UK.

And this is just like a beta version so there's still lots to be done, so don't worry, it'll get "funner" ;)
Merlin/Parilla
Team MerlinUSA Factory Driver
www.merlinusa.com
www.oktanevisual.com
www.koyen.net

devotid

so don't worry, it'll get "funner"
;D

zay

Quote from: T.J. Koyen on December 09, 2010, 02:29:36 PM
There's a save button on the right side in the setup menu.

Yes, Lonato and Rye House are both real tracks. Lonate in Italy and Rye House in the UK.

And this is just like a beta version so there's still lots to be done, so don't worry, it'll get "funner" ;)
Ok, thanks, and where do I go to get the set after I have left the game and came back?

Anthoop

If you just click save on a set then it will be saved as whichever set you were already on. I click "save as" then name it. When you wish to choose the set you can select it in the garage by clicking the arrow next to "current" this will open a drop down box showing available setups.