• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:31:54 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jd88x89

The thing I would like to suggest is that when we set up a server, we could have the option of running a fixed setup determined by the server host. This could make the racing a bit more interesting, in that we all have the same setup, but it's up to the driver to drive good, not just the setup

nmpcs

Piers Prior

Quote from: jd88x89 on April 18, 2013, 12:22:13 PM
The thing I would like to suggest is that when we set up a server, we could have the option of running a fixed setup determined by the server host. This could make the racing a bit more interesting, in that we all have the same setup, but it's up to the driver to drive good, not just the setup
+100 have championships with 'fixed setups' like in iRacing
The world is your lobster

oppolo

Quote from: Hispinkness Prior on April 19, 2013, 05:52:39 PM
but is not realistic I suppose  :o

jd88x89

Quote from: oppolo on April 19, 2013, 07:51:55 PM

But it will make things come down to the driver, and not so much setup. But u could have the possibility to select whether or not u want to run open or fixed when u set up the server

James Beer

April 19, 2013, 08:36:06 PM #365 Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 08:38:27 PM by Intrepid James
Quote from: jd88x89 on April 19, 2013, 08:17:03 PM

But it will make things come down to the driver, and not so much setup. But u could have the possibility to select whether or not u want to run open or fixed when u set up the server

yes i like this idea but the only thing is that we all have different wheels and pedals, so things like brake pressure would need to change depending on the pedals you have i used to run my old logitech i had to have at 55% now with my g27 i have it at 75+ % for the pedals to feel exactly the same. i think their should be stuff you can change and stuff you cant, but i like the idea :)

Diddy4957

itt would be a good way of running a non time consuming championship, once the internet for the game is better, and would also be better for people who have not had the game as long  :)

nmpcs

Quote from: Intrepid James on April 19, 2013, 08:36:06 PM
Quote from: jd88x89 on April 19, 2013, 08:17:03 PM

yes i like this idea but the only thing is that we all have different wheels and pedals, so things like brake pressure would need to change depending on the pedals you have i used to run my old logitech i had to have at 55% now with my g27 i have it at 75+ % for the pedals to feel exactly the same. i think their should be stuff you can change and stuff you cant, but i like the idea :)
I agree, but it should only be in things like brake pressure or tyre compound

oppolo

but who hosts a server could use his personal setup and make it fixed ? -  anyway default setup is not good for me

I training offline with my setup and then I should join a server with fixed setup? sorry no way :)

it's a my personal taste offcourse but I will never join a server with a fixed setup, and If I'll host a server it will always be free setup :)

nmpcs

I think when they say fixed setup they mean default.
The only thing that I think would really make a difference is the brake pressure. Even tyre compound is not so critic.
I would love to join a server like that, when all that matters is your driving skills.
For me it would be a nice new feature  :)

Roud

Autoskin download by EstolesNew ,Topkart/Intrepid/Mach1 body by LauZZZn  +1

Moretti

Add a Peripherals category. And add Oculus Rift! I just can't wait for it.

jose356

+1 kart menu, could choose suits, gloves, boots, helmets, and karts separately  by Hispinkness Prior

jose356

jose356

+1Exhaust smoke at low rpm loads adds better 2 stroke feeling by Racehard and EVO1087