• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:41:46 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

BRKART tracks conversion authorization

Started by Adriano Augusto, April 13, 2013, 10:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriano Augusto

Hello all. i made a lot of kart tracks for ractor, like interlagos, londrina, dijon-prenois, adelaide, Lauro de Freitas, Calgary, Matsusaka, Véu das Noivas, Imperatriz, itumbiara and LBN kart speedway.
If interest for someone, i autorize the conversion of all of this tracks to Kart Racing Pro.
Just insert the credits, please.
Thank you. have a great races!

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Dan Buck

Adriano, could YOU convert them?
seria sensacional! :D
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

nmpcs

please convert them. That would be awesome.

Adriano Augusto

i was checking the conversion method, and i can convert all textures from DDS to TGA and 3d files from GMT to 3dS files easilly, but i really don't know if i will have time to make other process.
i will pass in a few days some links to downhload this kart tracks TGA and 3DS files.
and i have some other kart tracks around the world that i don't finished, maybe i can finish they for KRP. the first will be muro lecesse (La Conca).
With my best regards.

Kimzu97

I had great time with your tracks in rFactor and I would love see them in KRP as well!
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Adriano Augusto

hello all.
i'm buying the license, and will start study how to convert my rfactor tracks for KRP.
and will make some other tracks too.
With my best regards.

nmpcs

Quote from: Adriano Augusto on April 17, 2013, 06:05:17 PM
hello all.
i'm buying the license, and will start study how to convert my rfactor tracks for KRP.
and will make some other tracks too.
With my best regards.
Alright Adrianoooo :D
Glad to see you here