• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:29:23 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

IAME X30 0.14 (now compatible with beta 9)

Started by Nathan Dunnett, April 12, 2013, 10:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Dunnett

April 12, 2013, 10:50:38 AM Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:51:38 PM by Nathan Dunnett
Installation
Download the latest .zip and extract directly to your KRP directory.

Download Version 0.14

Changelog
- Updated for beta 9 compatibility
- Slight engine inertia tweak
- Slight torque curve tweak
- Adjusted intake and carberation settings
- Readjusted ballast settings
- Switched graphical model to F100

- Fixed wet tyre issue by adding another slick compound
- Raised rev limiter to 16000 rpm

- Fixed issue causing the engine to seize at the rev limiter

- Fixed issue causing CRG and Birel to be unplayable

To do
- Match torque curve to real dyno reading
- Update graphical model (under progress by LauZzZn)
- Further refine engine inertia setting
- Readjust temperature and radiator parameters to match real life

LIAM-36-AUS

Nice work!   ;D    so do i just paste the all the extracted folders into C:/Program Files(x86)/Kart Racing Pro ? ???

Nathan Dunnett

Yep, then just select the X30 class in game. It's designed to be like Leopard Light as raced over here. :)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Nathan Dunnett on April 12, 2013, 11:16:44 AM
Yep, then just select the X30 class in game. It's designed to be like Leopard Light as raced over here. :)
im having problems when i tryed it the setup came up with heaps of ? ? ? ? ?  and i could'nt change it and when i went on track i just got a black screen?    :o  never had this problem before

Nathan Dunnett

April 12, 2013, 11:36:11 AM #4 Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:48:21 AM by Nathan Dunnett
Which chassis?

Edit: nevermind I see now, the CRG and Birel don't work. Just try the Tony Kart for now while I try to fix it.
Edit 2: I found the problem, 0.11 is uploading now, I'll update the OP with the new version when it's done. :)

James Beer

is it possible for you to put up a zip file or something because i try to download winrar but my secrurity protection software doesnt like it?

Nathan Dunnett

I tried a .zip version but it was taking a really long time to verify with MediaFire so I tried .rar. I'll have another try for you. ;)

James Beer

Nathan Dunnett

Okay, updated it to a .zip. :)

LauZzZn

April 12, 2013, 12:25:16 PM #9 Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 12:46:19 PM by LauZzZn
when you make a x30 junior i make a model for you. i make junior model but you know its the same as senior.same for sounds i can record them
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

James Beer

Nathan Dunnett

Quote from: LauZzZn on April 12, 2013, 12:25:16 PM
when you make a x30 junior i make a model for you. i make junior model but you know its the same as senior.same for sounds i can record them
Do you mean the 60cc version, or the same engine with a restrictor plate?

LauZzZn

junior and senior x30 are the same engine just with bigger exhaust and front brake(and weight). so i make the x30 junior engine with 125ccm and u use it for junior and senior because it looks the same ;)
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Nathan Dunnett

Ok, well if you can get me a dyno sheet and total kart weight for the junior configuration I can do that pretty easily. Do they use the same tyres?

LauZzZn

the engine is exactly the same i give you a dyno if i can get one but shouldnt be hard to get one. weight is 145kg and the tyres are the same(here in germany). sound i can record,too.
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3