• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:38:24 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Multiplayer problems

Started by PiBoSo, November 06, 2012, 07:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

November 06, 2012, 07:18:44 PM Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 09:36:59 PM by PiBoSo
Please use this thread to list all the multiplayer problems of Beta7.

The known issues are:
- dedicated server crashes
- sometimes the client hangs on "connection"

Please only post short, simple reports, preferably with the instructions to replicate the bug.

LIAM-36-AUS

ive had problems were im in qualify and then the counter just stays at 00:00 and the other Players are in Pre-final and there going around on the rolling lap and im  trying to do my best time in Qualify!   and then it finally switches when they have started the race and then it DSQ's me with Jump Start!  :o

Jakob98

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on November 06, 2012, 10:51:13 PM
ive had problems were im in qualify and then the counter just stays at 00:00 and the other Players are in Pre-final and there going around on the rolling lap and im  trying to do my best time in Qualify!   and then it finally switches when they have started the race and then it DSQ's me with Jump Start!  :o
same happends too me      ::)

LauZzZn

yesterday, the time after qualy just continued. we never came to the pre-final or race.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

DevilDriver66649

Hi everyone :) I'm new to the forum. I just bought Kart Racing Pro and I changed the template of my kart. The problem arises when I'm in a server. In practice, a friend of mine tells me that, instead of seeing the template of the Energy of my kart, he sees my kart gray. It is a bug or something else?

James Beer

no he has to have the paint inserted in his bodywork folder , to see someones paint you have to have it on your computer aswell

Dalle8

When I try to enter the 'World' in multiplayer i get the message: "Invalid login: Please register"

Where am I to register?  :)

Andreas.L

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

Dan Buck

it says i'm not a registered user! what should i do to go multiplayer? :(
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Dan Buck

it's still says "Invalid login. Please register"
what should i do? it's boring to keep hotlaping all alone! :(
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Dan Buck on March 25, 2013, 12:27:56 AM
it's still says "Invalid login. Please register"
what should i do? it's boring to keep hotlaping all alone! :(

The license key is registered with nickname "Dan Buck".
Please make sure it's correctly set in KRP -> Profiles -> Nickname.

Dan Buck

you are a genius! thank you PiBoSo! all working good now! ;)

ParkourAsh_CM

any reason y this is happening as i clearly cant drive when this happends lol :)

Dan Buck

WOW, you already got to another dimension dude!! :D

GhostriderPl

I have a problem too....when i open a server all's good.....but when i want to join one than i see only the "Connected" Window and thats all.....i wait over 10 minutes, can move the mouse but cant join... :-\

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!