• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:47:12 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Paid for Tracks?

Started by newtoallthis, March 23, 2013, 07:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newtoallthis

I don't wish to offend anyone with this so please take it as its intended.  When i first came across KRP i was made up with it, i couldn't believe my luck when i found the same software that we used at the iZone and was over the moon when i released it was only 28 Euros.

Its clear reading the forum that there are many of you on here that really know your stuff regarding track building, something that's beyond me even thought i have read the tutorials.

I've noticed that a few people have asked for tracks to be created, two of which are of particular interest to me Three Sisters (Wigan) and GYG (North Wales) but essentially they are relying on the good will of others to actually create them.  I don't know how other people would view this but I'd be happy to pay towards these tracks being built so the people who can create tracks aren't doing it for nothing.  It also might give people an incentive to create them a little quicker if they get something in return for their hard work?

Aritz

PM me if you want to talk seriously :)

Nathan Dunnett

I would chip in some money to get some Australian tracks made, I'm sure others would too. By this I mean a track that is free to download, but the creator is paid to make it.

LauZzZn

same for me: PM me to talk seriously :)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

laraarsa

Please note payment discussions can only be made via PM.

skithepowder

I would also pay for some UK tracks.