• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:55:39 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta8

Started by PiBoSo, March 21, 2013, 06:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew McLean

I have an issue, the Arrow X2 skin that I made shows up as completely black, the only thing that is as it was is the steering wheel...

csubi1985

hy.Dedicated Server can do the B8?? far I like the fresh session.  ;) ;) ;)

LauZzZn

i can still make my dedicated server like in beta7 and it works. yesterday i made a dedicated server at zuera wirh kz1 and piboso drove with us ^^
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

csubi1985

yesterday he looked me in the server, but today it does not seem to b8??ideas??

Aritz

Downloading  8)

Is a new track exporter built? Are the not darkened areas fixed with rain?

Dan Buck

March 22, 2013, 12:01:32 PM #35 Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 12:04:10 PM by Dan Buck
Quote from: laraarsa on March 21, 2013, 08:30:03 PM
Seems the download is overloaded  ;D
30 kb/s for the win! :)

65 kb/s here! LOL!!! :D

nice PiBoSo! thanks for Beta 8! ;)

*EDIT*

the torrent file is pretty slow indeed! the Mirror 1 link works much better at 500 kb/s! ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Serega

It's time to mordants dust off my steering wheel, thanks Piboso ;)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Aritz on March 22, 2013, 11:55:51 AM
Downloading  8)

Is a new track exporter built? Are the not darkened areas fixed with rain?

Track tools haven't been updated yet.
Please report if there are rendering errors.

DjFIL

March 22, 2013, 03:51:09 PM #39 Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 04:47:20 PM by DjFIL
Hrmm.  I only copied my tracks folder... nothing else.  I guess I might have to delete them (or back them up) and try fresh downloads.

I've created a thread in the "support" section about my "data mismatch" on majority of my 3rd party tracks.  Even after a full wipe (including all my settings, etc) of KRP, only select 3rd-party tracks are able to load.  Any help would be appreciated.

Schwoni

tested a few laps.... i feel wierd physics, i feel more grip but also it is understeery. If i drive through a curve it understeer but a bit later it suddenly oversteer so massive and fast, then i try to countersteer and it is also so sensitive, it feels like maximum grip on front and like ice on rear axle then. same at full braking, turn the wheel while full braking 1mm and u spin like a maniac. First impressions, more later...
Someone else this problems?

LauZzZn

yeah the thing with the brake is very extreme now and much more in the rain. but i like it much more
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

PiBoSo

Quote from: Schwoni on March 22, 2013, 04:03:13 PM
tested a few laps.... i feel wierd physics, i feel more grip but also it is understeery. If i drive through a curve it understeer but a bit later it suddenly oversteer so massive and fast, then i try to countersteer and it is also so sensitive, it feels like maximum grip on front and like ice on rear axle then. same at full braking, turn the wheel while full braking 1mm and u spin like a maniac. First impressions, more later...

The same problem has already been reported.
Please try changing the steer ratio from STD to MAX, and lowering caster from 10 to 8.
Please report if this helps.

James Beer

I agree with this too, at first I tout it was my wheel being weird but I realised the steering was much more "positive"in the fact that you don't have to move the wheel as much but when you do full lock the rear lifts up quite a lot I noticed quite different from beta 7

PiBoSo

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 22, 2013, 04:28:42 PM

The same problem has already been reported.
Please report if changing the steer ratio from STD to MAX, and lowering caster from 10 to 8, helps.

Could you also please report if changing ackermann in garage improves the handling?