• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:47:39 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

PF International

Started by maxrod, January 30, 2012, 11:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxrod

Looked at the tracked and can't see any problems, as laraarsa said could be due to the lag, I have only been online with it once and that was to set a time.

rhysterry26

I didn't think there was a speed limit for 2nd place on beta 7? Just the distance

James Beer

i found some problems with this track i dont know if anyone else has this problem but in the hairpin's (middle of the track) i have a very bad drop in fps down to 10, happens to me offline and online so cant be lag. only happens to me on this circuit. maybe something to do with too many polys or something?

and another thing
there seems to be a bit missing in the dynamic groove thingy. on the server we all drove 80 laps plus and drove over the bit where you can see no rubber marks but still it would not appear. it got quite noticeable after a while because you went from a nice surface to a surface which you could get no grip on. any ideas?

thanks

maxrod

The fps is probably your pc as i have over 150fps i can't make tracks for individual requirements,  There will not be anymore work done on this track at the min but you could do a video of the problems and in the future i will have a look.

James Beer

i dont think its my pc because this happens at no other track, i understand that you dont want to work/ for individual requirements. ill post a video of it in a bit. i was just seeing if anyone else had the same experiences

nmpcs

Quote from: Intrepid James on March 17, 2013, 01:24:03 PM
i found some problems with this track i dont know if anyone else has this problem but in the hairpin's (middle of the track) i have a very bad drop in fps down to 10, happens to me offline and online so cant be lag. only happens to me on this circuit. maybe something to do with too many polys or something?

Yeah, it happens to me too.
That hairpin must have too many polygons :)

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

James Beer

it happens to me in oppenrod too lauzzzn in 1 corner. ill upload the drop video later as i dont have time (doesnt show up that well in the video but you can really feel in game cause the ffb goes weird) maxrod maybe ill re install

LauZzZn

i cant test fps drops very good because of my pc. its to good to generate fps drop ^^
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

MuniX

Fantastic track. Best track of Kart Racing Pro :)
CRG - Rotax DD2