• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:57:47 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

Quote from: GhostriderPl on March 01, 2013, 08:39:22 AM
Quote from: nmpcs on February 25, 2013, 12:35:47 PM
Quote from: GhostriderPl on February 24, 2013, 08:19:19 PM
+1     

I am am Over 30 and still have only 163cm height ;) ;D

ahahahahah

Greetings, GhostriderPL

:o  You can laugh like you want.....but this doesnt change that i am one of the fastest Karters in the World ;) :P

Greetings, GhostriderPL

ha yeah being small is good because of airflow, i know when im racing because im smaller than most than most 12-16 year olds being smaller defiantly gives me a small advantage over most, it also improves center of gravity so maybe in krp the kf3 wouldnt roll over as much? ??? 

EVO

good point james. not only do smaller drivers have a lower cg but they also have less air resistance.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Piers Prior

To be honest in karting the air resistance makes only a very small difference in laptime as the average speeds are not that high and also if you consider how un-aerodynamic karts are to start with anyway a small change in height wont make much difference :)

This leads to a new suggestion of mine which is that the tuck in krp atm makes too much difference in speed, in real life you dont tuck and gain a whole kart length in one strait like in krp, you may gain 1 foot (30cm) max usualy less. In real life i often find it is better not to tuck as you are less likely to be out of position for the next corner and this may loose you tenths for an initial gain of thousanths so your overall race time will be faster if you do not tuck due to you being more focused and consistent :)
What does everyone think? :P
The world is your lobster

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Hispinkness Prior on March 01, 2013, 05:33:10 PM
To be honest in karting the air resistance makes only a very small difference in laptime as the average speeds are not that high and also if you consider how un-aerodynamic karts are to start with anyway a small change in height wont make much difference :)

This leads to a new suggestion of mine which is that the tuck in krp atm makes too much difference in speed, in real life you dont tuck and gain a whole kart length in one strait like in krp, you may gain 1 foot (30cm) max usualy less. In real life i often find it is better not to tuck as you are less likely to be out of position for the next corner and this may loose you tenths for an initial gain of thousanths so your overall race time will be faster if you do not tuck due to you being more focused and consistent :)
What does everyone think? :P
i don't normally tuck in krp because it does'nt make a difference,  The tuck in krp is to look realistic i guess.   I will only tuck in real life if im behind another kart.

nmpcs

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on March 01, 2013, 09:40:34 PMi don't normally tuck in krp because it does'nt make a difference,  The tuck in krp is to look realistic i guess.   I will only tuck in real life if im behind another kart.
Are you sure? I could swear it makes you go faster... (in KRP I mean)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: nmpcs on March 01, 2013, 09:44:24 PM
Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on March 01, 2013, 09:40:34 PMi don't normally tuck in krp because it does'nt make a difference,  The tuck in krp is to look realistic i guess.   I will only tuck in real life if im behind another kart.
When PiBoSo Realised it people wanted him to make them go faster but he did'nt make u go faster,  ask him yourself.  ;)   

fdg1997

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on March 01, 2013, 11:05:53 PM
When PiBoSo Realised it people wanted him to make them go faster but he did'nt make u go faster,  ask him yourself.  ;)

When in a Shifter (KRP i mean) you are at 150km/h try to tuck and see if you go faster or not  :P

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: fdg1997 on March 02, 2013, 12:53:13 AM
Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on March 01, 2013, 11:05:53 PM

When in a Shifter (KRP i mean) you are at 150km/h try to tuck and see if you go faster or not  :P
What would that do?  i know it stops u  changing Gear And guys are'nt we going a bit Off-Topic here?

EVO

PiBoSO said it shifts your weight forwards and reduces your aerodynamic drag.  test it your self.  Liam is right though its should be even more effective in a drafting situation

check this out http://www.torvergata-karting.it/article/articleprint/22/-1/7/
hope you can read italian but the pictures are great anyway. basically tuckign works.  look at the pressure difference.  Less red = lesss drag
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Cory_Hayes

Liam, try the shifter,tucking, 6th gear at 180kmh, then like..sit back up and watch the speed go down

James Beer

i have a feature suggestion - when we start the game up in the main like screen we could have like a chat thing so we can easily communicate and easily see who's online and if there in a race

what do u guys think?

Andreas.L

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

Andreas.L

PiBoSO can you make the tonykart white the new steering wheel? :)
I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

marcus_i

"  kart menu, could choose suits, gloves, boots, helmets, and karts separately  by Hispinkness Prior "

+1000

LauZzZn

Quote from: marcus_i on March 03, 2013, 07:35:57 PM
"  kart menu, could choose suits, gloves, boots, helmets, and karts separately  by Hispinkness Prior "

+1000

guys i think that would be very hard to make because of the skin templates..
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport