• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:31 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Dan Buck on November 02, 2012, 12:30:27 AM
Quote from: EVO on October 31, 2012, 10:27:17 PM
Can a thread be managed by multiple members?  I don't have time to moderate these any more. 

pm me with the help you need! ;)
i wasn't following this thread since the begining so im not totally up to whats going on! :D
Update it all up to Intrepids post here:
QuoteNo realistic weight, you could decide where the weight is on the driver so if his bottom half was the heaviest then you could have that if he's top heavy it would make a difference to
;)    ;D

CRGDK37

November 05, 2012, 08:24:52 PM #301 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 08:26:34 PM by CRGDK37
sorry if this has been said before but  :-\

(1) less steering wheel rotation when turning, especially when the track surface is grippy and rubber is down :)

(2) engine burble with low amount of throttle

like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUjkOjRr6do&feature=related
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b

Jakob98

+1 for all these:

Karts:

* New Topkart/Intrepid/Mach1 body by LauZZZn
* Rain suit in wet condtions by Kimzu97

Effects:

* Exhaust smoke at low rpm loads adds better 2 stroke feeling by Racehard and EVO1087
* Tire stripe on brand new tires which wears out by Racehard

Graphics/Audio:

* Arm motion for adjusting raditaor cover on track by Racehard

Physics:

* Axle flex  and tire force absorbtion  by Airesisor
* KZ1: If engine if off and a gear is in, the kart should stay still (not rolling down a hill)   by Dibu
* Possibilty to bend the axle  that causes a bounce by Thomas Lemoult

Tracks:

* Night races by Eslotes

Online:

* Possible to change kart while in a sever without restarting the server by Iceman Marco

intre

Why should it stay while pushing the clutch? That really makes no sense.

Intrepid // TM // Dunlop (KZ2)

LauZzZn

ah mistake ^^
i .. i dont know the word haha :D
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

LauZzZn

2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

LauZzZn

2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

darop88

Hi, here are some suggestions for a future update on KRP after some online games we've had:

1) Block from the chat all drivers in pre-final and final sessions (except admins).

2) Different colors for each driver in the chat font, that makes it easier to read when we're writing several at a time.

3) Private chat, having the possibility to speak privately with someone within the server.

4) Block all drivers the possibility of voting to skip the session (except admins, who skip it automatically)

5) Editable grill, either in pre-final or final - to be able to edit the grill for penalties the game doesn't currently take into account, like crashes between drivers.

6) After the final, to avoid the server from changing tracks automatically. What happens is that after finishing the final it changes the track, or it loads the same one but the conection to the server is not good, some players connect without problems but others have to get out and back in again.

7) Adding a damage percentage, to make it more customizable. When there's too many karts, for just small bumps the direction axle breaks and you can't continue.

8 ) Allow a bit more contact between karts, since for small bumps the karts get hooked up and they're out.

9) Change or modify the "eject" button, maybe adding another button for only kicking the driver without banning him permanently.

What you think?
vote +1 or -1 :P

Greetings!

PiBoSo

Quote from: darop88 on November 14, 2012, 09:03:52 PM
3) Private chat, having the possibility to speak privately with someone within the server.

This is already possible: http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=485.0

Roud

New Topkart/Intrepid/Mach1 body by LauZZZn  +1

matiguiffrey

1) Cuando Choca el Kart Contra los neumaticos que los mismos se muevan . Pero absorvan el Choque
1) when it hits the Kart against the tires that they move. But absorvan Shock

LIAM-36-AUS

February 18, 2013, 03:19:46 AM #313 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 03:34:09 AM by LIAM-36-AUS
Quote from: matiguiffrey on January 15, 2013, 12:45:12 AM
1) Cuando Choca el Kart Contra los neumaticos que los mismos se muevan . Pero absorvan el Choque
1) when it hits the Kart against the tires that they move. But absorvan Shock
the Head of the driver moves from the G-Force? 
Quote from: darop88 on November 14, 2012, 09:03:52 PM
Hi, here are some suggestions for a future update on KRP after some online games we've had:

1) Block from the chat all drivers in pre-final and final sessions (except admins).

2) Different colors for each driver in the chat font, that makes it easier to read when we're writing several at a time.

4) Block all drivers the possibility of voting to skip the session (except admins, who skip it automatically)

5) Editable grill, either in pre-final or final - to be able to edit the grill for penalties the game doesn't currently take into account, like crashes between drivers.

6) After the final, to avoid the server from changing tracks automatically. What happens is that after finishing the final it changes the track, or it loads the same one but the conection to the server is not good, some players connect without problems but others have to get out and back in again.

7) Adding a damage percentage, to make it more customizable. When there's too many karts, for just small bumps the direction axle breaks and you can't continue.

8 ) Allow a bit more contact between karts, since for small bumps the karts get hooked up and they're out.

9) Change or modify the "eject" button, maybe adding another button for only kicking the driver without banning him permanently.

What you think?
vote +1 or -1 :P

Greetings!
2) +1
4) -1 sorry but i like that option
7) +1

Quote from: intre on November 14, 2012, 10:59:01 AM
Why should it stay while pushing the clutch? That really makes no sense.
it does'nt say anything about the Clutch? ???     might wanna check that again.....  "KZ1: If engine if off and a gear is in, the kart should stay still (not rolling down a hill)   by Dibu"

and yes it is a Big post put Eslotes won't let anyone do 2 Posts one after the other ;)    i had to figure out how to do it but ive got it now

EVO

what do you guys think of a slightly shorter driver for the KF3?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website