• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:45:34 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kartodromo Ciudad Evita WIP

Started by V-Man, July 24, 2011, 01:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladimir Shestakov

LIAM-36-AUS

Great detail!  but i think it will need to be a bit bumpy in some areas like where you go from bitumen to concrete i think you need bumps there. ;)

nmpcs

I had a problem at the rolling start.
There's only one corridor, which although it's kind of weird, makes no big problem.
The big problem is that I was getting disqualified every single time I tried to speed, even after the starting line, so I realized that the yellow line is waaaaay after the place it should be.
It is placed almost in the middle of the track instead of right before the starting line.
It's a pity because the track is very good :(

LauZzZn

Quote from: nmpcs on February 15, 2013, 09:53:08 PM
I had a problem at the rolling start.
There's only one corridor, which although it's kind of weird, makes no big problem.
The big problem is that I was getting disqualified every single time I tried to speed, even after the starting line, so I realized that the yellow line is waaaaay after the place it should be.
It is placed almost in the middle of the track instead of right before the starting line.
It's a pity because the track is very good :(

don't forget this is a beta version, i never spent much time on the race data on my betas ;)
so be patient!
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

James Beer

whats confusing though is that he said it was 90% complete in the vid so this one should be the 100% right?

LauZzZn

i think its the version of the video
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

nmpcs

Quote from: LauZzZn on February 15, 2013, 09:54:40 PM
don't forget this is a beta version, i never spent much time on the race data on my betas ;)
so be patient!
You're right. I'm looking forward to it's completion :)