• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:30:43 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

A question about a steering wheel

Started by Flamber, December 03, 2012, 02:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flamber

Ok,thanks everyone.So the pedals must be like the ones in cars,I mean to keep the speed for example,not Max acceleration.

nmpcs

exactly.
If the pedals are not progressive (pressure sensitive) don't bother buying the wheel (at least I wouldn't).
Maybe in some games that's not too bad. (I'm thinking about arcade games like Flatout, Burnout, Sega Rally, etc.) but simulators like Kart Racing Pro really need pressure sensitive pedals.

Flamber

Okay,thank you very much.Btw,the Logitech Driving Force GT will be the best choice,right?..I will try to make my parents buy it :D

James Beer

Quote from: nmpcs on December 04, 2012, 09:33:41 AM
whaaaaat? You got that logitech for £2?
And everything was working ok? No buttons missing or the wheel only turns one direction or anything?  ;D
That is a bargain  :D

yep he wanted £5 at first  but i knocked the guy down to £2 , it all works fine nothing missing steering is fine pedals to also the ffb works well, such a bargain thats why i say to look out for one on places like ebay or sales as some really good stuff comes up ;)

nmpcs

Awsome buy Intrepid junior max, I wish I found a deal like that  :D

Flamber, the best buy would be without a shadow of doubt the G25 or G27, but that's a top level wheel too.
By the way, don't forget to tell us what you bought and why not do a little review of it? It could be helpful to others ;)

Flamber

Okay,I'm going to buy the Saitek,cuz I dont use ebay and I don't like 2nd hand(can trick me xD) ,and for the review,I think I will make one video :) I will also record at Lonato,when practicing :)