• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:08:05 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

WSK Winter Serie Calender!

Started by Jakob98, November 16, 2012, 10:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Serega

Round 3 Liedolshiem 16/12 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qdwgkpdhdfvrcdp (rain) ????

Unless the weather is not realistic? What is the temperature of the air in the other stages?

LauZzZn

Quote from: Serega on November 19, 2012, 09:57:41 PM
Round 3 Liedolshiem 16/12 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qdwgkpdhdfvrcdp (rain) ????

Unless the weather is not realistic? What is the temperature of the air in the other stages?

we drive realistic weather but when there is no rain in the 1st or 2nd race we make the 3rd race in the rain.
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Alex Luzhin

Quote from: LauZzZn on November 19, 2012, 10:07:25 PM
Quote from: Serega on November 19, 2012, 09:57:41 PM

we drive realistic weather but when there is no rain in the 1st or 2nd race we make the 3rd race in the rain.

it is not realistic !!! go to random weather!!

Jakob98

James Beer

Birel-Rotax 42

I would like to determine the time of the races. It will be on the 25th. I would like to know (since I live in America) when the servers will go up, and then convert it to the time zone that I am in. I would also like to say thank you to everybody who organized this event. Any information is greatly appreciated  :D Thanks!

LauZzZn

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on November 20, 2012, 06:24:14 AM
I would like to determine the time of the races. It will be on the 25th. I would like to know (since I live in America) when the servers will go up, and then convert it to the time zone that I am in. I would also like to say thank you to everybody who organized this event. Any information is greatly appreciated  :D Thanks!

server start are in rules,training and other wsk ws threads.
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Birel-Rotax 42

Thank you! Glad that I know when the races start. See you guys in the practices.

Serega

Let us so if there is no rain, the rain will let in Kerpen, so it will be more fair and the rain will be one hundred percent.

LauZzZn

we have every 3rd race in rain. 100 percent .
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Serega

LauZzZn

i know. the first races are on the realitic mode. but wednt want to drive every race in the sun. thats because we drive 2 rain races.
btw maybe i can finish my very good version of genk soon,then we can drive it inin the wsk ws
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Jakob98

Quote from: LauZzZn on November 20, 2012, 08:33:50 PM
btw maybe i can finish my very good version of genk soon,then we can drive it inin the wsk ws
nice ;)

Clova414

Quote from: LauZzZn on November 20, 2012, 08:33:50 PM
i know. the first races are on the realitic mode. but wednt want to drive every race in the sun. thats because we drive 2 rain races.
+1 love Genk