• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:02:33 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

WSK Winter Series Races

Started by LauZzZn, November 19, 2012, 11:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LauZzZn

November 19, 2012, 11:57:13 AM Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 06:56:16 PM by LauZzZn
this is how the races are going to be:
1 hour before the official race starts is one server online,the heat server 1.
there can 7 guys join. we have no training, 5min qualification and 2 short races.
after that, there is a heat server 2 for the other guys... same like server 1.
when there are more than 14 drivers we make a 3rd and maybe a 4th server when there are more than 21 drivers.
we pm you on wich server you have to go and when you have to there.
when there are 14 drivers in the heats, the 3 best of every server get a password for the final server by pm.
if there are 21 or 27 drivers the 2 best get to the final.
i know thats hard but its the only possible way to do it without lags!

there are no points in the heats.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Serega

it does not identify the strengths, such as may be the strongest right on one or two servers and knock out each other and yet on what the server typed weak participants and thus in the final may not be the most deserving ...

James Beer

Quote from: Serega on November 19, 2012, 12:10:26 PM
it does not identify the strengths, such as may be the strongest right on one or two servers and knock out each other and yet on what the server typed weak participants and thus in the final may not be the most deserving ...

yes serega but what do you suggest we can only race with up to 9 people with out lag so either this or no race at all ;)

Jakob98

Serega

I have idea about it. That was fair need after qualifying determine the overall result. And calculate all of the first second or first second third. First get to the first server, second to the second etc. So it will be fairer.

James Beer

what i suggest lauzzzn does is regester wackersdorf on the krp stats page,
then all week run practice sessions so that people can go on their and set fast laps
then before the race server goes live lauzzzn looks at the stats page and puts the 1st 8 fastest people on server 1]
he then puts the intermediate speed people on a second server ( 8 to 16 th on the stats page)
after this he opens a  3rd server for the people between (16 to 24 on the stats page)

on the real server we have 10 mins practice then 10 mins qualify to determine grid positions
lauzzzn would send you a pm saying what server your on with the right password

this way it would be fair and not laggy

Jakob98

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on November 19, 2012, 12:41:50 PM
what i suggest lauzzzn does is regester wackersdorf on the krp stats page,
then all week run practice sessions so that people can go on their and set fast laps
then before the race server goes live lauzzzn looks at the stats page and puts the 1st 8 fastest people on server 1]
he then puts the intermediate speed people on a second server ( 8 to 16 th on the stats page)
after this he opens a  3rd server for the people between (16 to 24 on the stats page)

on the real server we have 10 mins practice then 10 mins qualify to determine grid positions
lauzzzn would send you a pm saying what server your on with the right password

this way it would be fair and not laggy
+100000

Serega

This is not fair, get unlimited time, and who has more time to get an advantage

James Beer

if you are a good racer you can do anything, practice in your own time with groove multiplyer x10 you get marbles x2 as fast

Serega

Once again, my suggestion: For example, we have 24 members... Сreated 3 servers to 8 slots which participants coming and going not important. It takes practice and qualification. Calculated grand total qualification on servers. That is, we come to a common table. Counts on the first second third. Example, 1 place - 1
                                                                                                                                            2 place - 2
                                                                                                                                            3 place - 3
                                                                                                                                            4 place - 1
                                                                                                                                            5 place - 2
                                                                                                                                            6 place - 3 ... etc
The first call to the first server, the second on the second, the third to the third. Held 3 races and 3 first places of each of the races get into the final.   

James Beer

lets let lauzzzn decide on this one

LauZzZn

sorry guys but i wont change anything at the rules.
its nearly like this in germany but like this it will work best.
maybe when we have 3 or more servers we make 2 final servers and then one finalfinal server :D
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Jakob98

Quote from: LauZzZn on November 19, 2012, 01:03:45 PM
maybe when we have 3 or more servers we make 2 final servers and then one finalfinal server :D
Can we have the heats one 1 hour sooner?

LauZzZn

Quote from: Jakob98 on November 19, 2012, 01:35:09 PM
Quote from: LauZzZn on November 19, 2012, 01:03:45 PM
Can we have the heats one 1 hour sooner?

yes no problem.
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

James Beer