• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:11:33 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

World Cup or Wsk Series

Started by ajonson, March 19, 2011, 01:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajonson

Hi! I'm thinking, if alot of people are intrested then coud we make a "World Cup". 1 race and the winner will be Wolrd Champion, OR! We coud make a serie like Wsk Series or something like that, we race 4-5 weekends and that driver who get the most points wins. What are u thinking about the idea ?

Aritz

The idea is good but the problem will be the lag between australians and europeans for example...

ajonson

Yep, we might have to do one for european drivers and one for austrailians ?

Boris Malinov

andri

First, We have to get a very good server to host the championship.
Second, Evrybody have to getcable connection, or at least a very good DSL connection.

A standard DSL or cable connection can't host many drivers. If we don't have a good server, this will just be waste time and frustrated time because of lag. Even NKpro can't  handle much drivers (only around 10-12 drivers without lag max, but always depending of server)

For sure I'm in if we have a good server. Cheers,

Racehard

World Cup sounds nice, because it is just one event and not a whole series of races where you would have to compete.
I would take part in that for sure :)

Nico-Zanardi

Great idea I am in the process  :P :P :P :P :P

ajonson

Nicole-intrepid, r u going to real wc this year ?

And we can make about 3 servers with 20 on eatch server and the best 10 from eatch drive on One server and the other on another One :)

Nico-Zanardi

Adrian Gomez

good idea, rookies can participate? ::)

Nico-Zanardi

aireisor

March 31, 2011, 03:18:43 AM #11 Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 03:20:57 AM by aireisor
Should this be regional at first like USA, Europe and Asia? And then the top drivers go to the world championship.

And there should be different classes obviously.

Nico-Zanardi

oke nice  :)

and when is the first race in europe?

Bacchulum

I think the first step should be testing servers for reliability and lag.

lepper

hi guys,well i have a dedicated server (good brandwidth and located in italy) so if you want i can host you...i like this simulator so if i can help the drivers to race, i will do it.
of course everything for free contact me with a pm if you want.