• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:45:02 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

A easier way to see if anyone's racing

Started by LIAM-36-AUS, August 09, 2012, 10:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

if your sick of going back and fourth trying to see if anyone's racing in a server...?    Well i have the answer fo you!  just go here   http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/servers.php        and keep refreshing it probably every minute and that will stop u from going on krp and going again and going again....    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

EVO

Has this feature always been available?? BOOKMARKED!! Thanks!!!
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

James Beer

Yes this feature has always been availible for a long time and I have used it since day 1 it makes it so much easier

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: EVO on August 09, 2012, 11:01:31 PM
Has this feature always been available?? BOOKMARKED!! Thanks!!!
no problem  ;) and intrepid J Max just answered ur question

EVO

It would be great if we could expand that.  click on a server and see the player's names
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

James Beer

Yeah Evo that would be a great feature to have because if there are 2 people on different servers and you don't know which one to choose you can see their names so you know which one to pick

azrael5

I have a problem with my internet browser (firefox) to connect the servers with the "join" button. I have this error message:  firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (krp) isn't associated with any program.
Is anyone have a tip for me? i already search on the internet but i couldn't find a way to fix it. Thx in advance

dibu

October 18, 2012, 06:33:43 PM #8 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 06:36:26 PM by dibu
Read the posts here:  http://forums.piboso.com/showthread.php?tid=94  ,
but you need to change the batch files to use them with KRP. I have changed my files for KRP and it works without problems.

Best is to wait until PiBoSo publishes the 'official' batch files and explains how to use them.

azrael5

thx for the advice :) can you pm me the modified file for KRP?then i can try it in an 2d instalation folder. i'm absolutly not good at doing those kind of things...

dibu

Here are my files, but I'll not support them. If you are able to use them - good. If not, please wait until PiBoSo finds time to explain everything.

Install instructions:
- Be sure that you have read at least the first three posts here:  http://forums.piboso.com/showthread.php?tid=94
- Rename krp_url_reg.bat.txt to krp_url_reg.bat
- Copy the file to your ..\Kart Recing Pro  folder
- Run the file with administrative rights!!

Uninstall instructions:
- Rename krp_url_unreg.bat.txt to krp_url_reg.bat
- Run the file with administrative rights!!

azrael5

I already read the posts, don't worry i know where i'm going. thx a lot ;) ;)