• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:07:40 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Old Lonato

Started by Sam, October 17, 2012, 01:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

October 17, 2012, 01:12:36 PM Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 04:03:19 PM by laraarsa
Can we have the new lonato on the game not the old one

Falling for kk like

Eslotes

October 17, 2012, 01:15:50 PM #1 Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 01:20:03 PM by Eslotes
That's old lonato.
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Dan Buck

so can we have this old one too?! :D :D :D
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Sam

Wow the track changed alot

Falling for kk like

James Beer

would be good to have the two combinations :)

LauZzZn

@ samkarting72: xD i was in lonato last winter the track we have is defenitly the new lonato haha ;) but no problem
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Kimzu97

This "new" one is slower but for me it looks more interesting than the "old" one :) Because I hate the first corner in the real new Lonato
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

EVO

lol nice. i like the "old"new one too.  The high speed kink is awesome for setting people up into the big turn
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

LIAM-36-AUS

October 18, 2012, 01:45:29 AM #8 Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 03:58:40 AM by LIAM-36-AUS
i like it too, its a great looking track. Also PiBoSo you need too make the pit entry, the one we have now is not actually the Pits entry :(

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

David Waters

Lonato in general is a pretty boring track. Too many consecutive hairpins. The old version looks even worse. Shame, when they changed the track they had the opportunity to make something much better than the current track.

Sam

Have u ever thought that its not boaring its just to hard for u coz of the hairpins

Falling for kk like

David Waters

No, hairpins are not hard for me at all, they are just boring. Most drivers like fast, flowing circuits, with a variety of different corners, not stop-start hairpin tracks.

Diddy4957

Its a bit like the old version of PF. 1 or 2 fast corners and the rest really standard hairpins. I like Lonato but I know what you mean about it getting a bit boring compared to other track