• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:06:29 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Paints installation

Started by PiBoSo, October 28, 2011, 11:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Diddy4957

the update means i have kart paints, but how do i get the helmet paints in

James Beer

it says in the inscructions:

For the helmet and visor:
"driver\helmets\sk6\paints"
or
"driver\helmets\sk6_s\paints"

Diddy4957

i could read it,what i mean is i did that and the helmets are not there

James Beer

u have to insert them to the paints file

Dan Buck

there you go! now my paintings are working again! ;)
thanks PiBoSo
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Sam

For the helmets maybe because they're a different shape than before the paints don't work any more :o

Falling for kk like

Kevin

Hi i would like to introduce an Intrepid PNT chasis, could you help me on that, thanks a lot

LIAM-36-AUS

how do i open the bodyworks or driver files?  the only program i can open it with is WinRAR witch Does'nt really work because it can't actually open it i don't think

nestorabogo

Thanks....

sorry for my English but I am very grateful for the help this is my first post ...
from already thank you very much!!

I love GOOGLE Traductor

CRGninja

I cant get into bodyworks. What should i open it with? Wont work with internet explorer
Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else.
-Ayrton Senna

nmpcs

Quote from: CRGninja on January 04, 2013, 01:03:24 AM
I cant get into bodyworks. What should i open it with? Wont work with internet explorer
You don't need to open that file.
Just create your own "bodyworks" folder and it's subfolders and place the skins in their respective folder

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: nmpcs on January 04, 2013, 10:54:12 AM
Quote from: CRGninja on January 04, 2013, 01:03:24 AM
You don't need to open that file.
Just create your own "bodyworks" folder and it's subfolders and place the skins in their respective folder
yeah,  and create the subfolders inside that Bodyworks file For CRG paints = nl  Tonykart Paints = tk  Birel Paints = fl  ;)      those files that are already in the Kart racing Pro Folder are guides kinda thing or something

CRGninja

Racing, competing, it's in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I have been doing it all my life and it stands out above everything else.
-Ayrton Senna

Michael Giles

Sorry to keep being a bother,..maybe it's because I am an old fart.

I did the "bodywork's" file structure, however, when I install  a "paint",
the Kart comes up with the Suit painted only.

I'm learning some, and love the Simulation! Just need more helping.

Thanks so much to All  for taking extra time with me!,

Michael,
"Birel Blaster"
Sincerely,
Michael Giles
Tomah, Wisconsin 54660
U.S.A.