• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:43:29 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kartbahn Liedolsheim FINAL!!

Started by Schwoni, December 29, 2011, 11:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racehard

EVO

Getting better with every day.  I'd like to see more treeeeeeeZ though
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

James Beer

Good job schwoni! Exellent track compleax and hard! Good racing should happen their

Schwoni

Quote from: EVO on September 13, 2012, 09:49:21 PM
Getting better with every day.  I'd like to see more treeeeeeeZ though

trees follow, first need photos and that will become taken at weekend. Can`t find similar textures.

EVO

with alpha channels texture make sure the background in the RGB channel is green like the trees or i think you will get white edges on the trees .

Schwoni

i will try, ATM i use no background it haev transparency.

EVO

the RGB channel can keep the background.  Just the alhpa channel controls transparency. I didnt know this and then i looked at alot of texture and the ones with alhpha channel have some edge editing and like a brush around the texture. attached a example

Eslotes

Great track,but i hate the kerbs Fucking hell
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Schwoni

some guys bleated about missing yellow line, so updated and made it ready for race, S/F line, Yellow line/ traffic lights and for nice rain races puddles added.
Please download again!

Piers Prior

really awesome track, one of my favourite 8)  but the tyre barriers at the exit of corner 1 that go along that strait make corners 1,2,3 and 4 lag a lot, it was better without them (like beta 1) as i dont think they are neccary and it really makes those corners bad. appart from that, awesome track
(in beta 3 if there is one could u get rid of barriers as it was better out :) )
The world is your lobster

EVO

for better fps, use low resolution textures with objects that are far away and you never get near them,  like far trees, barriers,  fences.  PiBoSO layout objects have great quality and FPS.  I with he made a tire stack that wasnt colored, just natural. 

Schwoni

September 17, 2012, 06:07:14 PM #26 Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 06:09:44 PM by Schwoni
i use very low textures, only gras and asph are HR, all that 3d object, all that 3d poles from fence and i only have 40000 polys, i have no problems with fps. tires are not collidable, i used 3 polys to make that whole tirewall collidable, too.

Racehard

I don't notice a difference on fps, didn't check the numbers but it runs like on every other track.

I have a GTX 280 and Core 2 Duo 2,6Ghz, not the newest stuff anymore but still works great.

dibu

Same here, I also didn't notice a difference in fps between the two betas (AMD HD6870, I7-2600).
The tyres are there at the real track. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWYrAYMyx7s

LIAM-36-AUS

great track Schwoni  ;D     i have some screenshots for you  ;)   

he he  ;D ;D ;D