• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:01:26 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

schwoni race

Started by James Beer, September 15, 2012, 10:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

hi guys just wanted to say congratulations to everybody in the schwoni race practice session, really good competition all drivers behaved all quick and some really excellent battles went on!

most importantly thanks to schwoni for creating this epic circuit and for hosting this event.

had a really good time and i hope to race you all in the future!

Eslotes

September 15, 2012, 10:19:46 PM #1 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:26:40 PM by Eslotes
Why you make a new topic its unnecessary for this,just post it on the other topic...
http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=2029.0
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

James Beer

Quote from: Eslotes on September 15, 2012, 10:19:46 PM
Why you make a new topic its unnecessary for this,just post it on the other topic...
http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=2029.0

because they changed it to the european league practice session

Racehard

You missed the pre final and final junior   ;)

James Beer

i know i had to leave, really dissapointed was it a good race though but still practice and qualify was good  :)

Kimzu97

Sadly after the practice i lost connection and then couldn't get in anymore! Seems that I missed a good race... :(
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Kimzu97 on September 17, 2012, 06:44:28 PM
Sadly after the practice i lost connection and then couldn't get in anymore! Seems that I missed a good race... :(
thats weird?  ive never had that problem?   i think u should tell PiBoSo that

James Beer

I had a wierd problem too, I would be racing around the track when like after 10mins all the karts would dissapear, then If I went back to the pits it would say all karts are in the pits which I know was not true. I would then have to restart the game to not get the connection timeout screen on. If I tried 3 or 4 times it would normally do it on the 4th try. Don't know why this was happening?