• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:17:08 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Yosemite Park (WIP)

Started by Aritz, July 28, 2012, 10:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

I agree with EVO but thats great Aritz  ;D   i like how u added the lines, its always the little touches  ;)

James Beer

Hi aritz are you going to release it to us anytime soon because we are all dying to have a go!

EVO

Did the kart survive the jump in picture 2?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Aritz

Quote from: EVO on August 18, 2012, 08:04:19 AM
Did the kart survive the jump in picture 2?

Yes it did  ;D

Yesterday I lost the proyect with a weird crash  >:( Fortunately, I had a previous "Yosemite-testing" backup and I will be able to redo all my advances  :-\  I use to save different proyects to avoid this kind of probems if I do something that can't be undone  ;)

EVO

yeah i have had this issue too. its sucks. 3dsMAX has a built in autosave  feature.  you can find the autosaves in mydocuments>3dmax>autobacs>
maybe it is there? Good luck

Aritz

I use BTB first, there are many things that I do better with it, like cambers, traffic signals or fences for example. The problem was BTB, 3ds is a very good program, almost never fails :) And of course, autosave is very useful, but BTB has not...

EVO

you can write scripts for 3ds max maybe someone wrote a autosave script for BTB. I know alot of users make track objects for BTB.  I should learn BTB for the reasons you mention.

LIAM-36-AUS

Aritz

Serega

I think he's not interested in you the geopolitical situation in the world. Judging because he writes in topic Yosemite Park I dare say seditious idea that he was interested in the news about this track.

Aritz

Serega

September 13, 2012, 07:27:18 PM #56 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 07:33:16 PM by Serega
Well done. Tell us a few words about what you feel after the completion of their brainchild? Can you tell us about the creative plans for the future? How about a tough helmet paint for me?)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Aritz on September 13, 2012, 07:09:53 PM
?¿?

The track was released time ago  ;)

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1927.0
i mean the finished track of Yosemite park!   any news when its gonna be done?

EVO

You should consider making a track for one of these big kart clubs in Europe.  Myabe they'll pay you...or sponsor you.... :)