• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:59:16 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: Racehard on August 18, 2012, 01:01:12 PM
Single digit numbers should be centered on the plate and I'd wish to have triple digit numbers aswell.

Which number should the 3 digits reach? 111, 199, 999?

Aritz

999 is the best, don't you think?

By the way, you should change the number choice menu, why not to use keyboard instead of a scroll?

Racehard

In motocross they have numbers up to 999, but not sure what's common in karting, but I've seen numbers up to 1xx and even 2xx on pictures several times, but why shouldn't there be the possibility to use numbers up to 999. What do the others think and know?

Kimzu97

I too haven't seen numbers over 300, but it can be possible, don't know. At least for me up to 299 would be enough.
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Ryan Harris

James Beer

cause the police would get called! lol if ur british you'll understand :)

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Racehard on August 18, 2012, 01:01:12 PM
Single digit numbers should be centered on the plate and I'd wish to have triple digit numbers aswell.
+1   your triple digit idea!

Diddy4957

in wsk kf3, which is kc3, we have to use 300 to 400, and the 60 mini use 400-550, so i would like to be able to use a number in the 300s  ;) :D

jd88x89

*****          Driving view adjustment by elude107, SimRacer, and EVO1087

***** This is a must. I feel that when you are pulling up along side of someone to pass, in cockpit view, you and them can see each other until a certian point which is too far in front of the kart. You can only see them when you turn your head and that messes up your line. I suggest more of a parental view so that way you can see the guy along side of you when he is along side the side pod

EVO

Quote from: jd88x89 on August 22, 2012, 02:16:30 PM

***** This is a must. I feel that when you are pulling up along side of someone to pass, in cockpit view, you and them can see each other until a certian point which is too far in front of the kart. You can only see them when you turn your head and that messes up your line. I suggest more of a parental view so that way you can see the guy along side of you when he is along side the side pod
what if we had like a letter box option for the screen.  that way if we didn't have multi-monitors we can still get the widescreen effect and see people pulling up along side
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

fdg1997

Quote from: EVO on August 22, 2012, 04:46:37 PM

what if we had like a letter box option for the screen.  that way if we didn't have multi-monitors we can still get the widescreen effect and see people pulling up along side
I think the LFS system to use the side view is good,if you press to look to the left you will look 45° to the left but if you press to look to the left then press the button to look to the right you will see 90° to the left,i hope you can understand what i want to say xD

EVO

in settings in KRP
cockpit view uncheck FULL HEADING
that will give you the heading range you desire

EVO

it works exactly as you say LFS does with full heading unticked

jd88x89

Quote from: EVO on August 22, 2012, 04:46:37 PM

Thats what I'm looking for

LauZzZn

Topkart/Intrepid/Mach1 body would be great!!!
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport