• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:11:45 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

What about Arrow?

Started by LIAM-36-AUS, August 01, 2012, 06:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

August 01, 2012, 06:34:46 AM Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 06:40:32 AM by LIAM-36-AUS
What about Arrow?  why cant we have a Arrow kart?     i dont want this on the list for beta 7  maybe beta 8.       Arrows are great go karts!!!   there the most popular Australian kart brand,i know Australia is not the only country that plays KRP but c'mon Australia is one the one that won the most popular country on KRP!       i just found there Australian made too...?      please comment what u think

James Beer

yeah we know you want arrow but the problem is that every else does not really have them just like we want 100cc tkm engine class as it is popular here in the uk but no one else's drives them so thats where the problem lies

Diddy4957

actually a lot of Australian drivers use an Arrow, whereas TKM is popular buts its not our main classs. It might be something we can get eventually as people in other countries do use arrows

James Beer

in my country i only know a few people who have arrows

Buzzard12

Arrow Racing Karts export to every continent on Earth... (Except Antarctica) And there are of course so many people who want different karts included in the game, add to that all those who want different engine classes, there is simply too much demand on Piboso to create these different things. Don't forget Piboso is also trying to develop two other highly complex simulators. Maybe we all just need to calm down, see things from Piboso's perspective and realise that they are doing quite well to maintain their quality of work and quantity of work for three very different simulators. So really it doesn't matter how popular a certain class is or how widely used a kart frame is, it's about being patient and letting Piboso do what they do best, try to keep everyone happy and try to cater for everyones needs... Or should I say wants?

Thanks,
Kurt.

jd88x89

Quote from: Buzzard12 on August 02, 2012, 08:03:06 AM
Arrow Racing Karts export to every continent on Earth... (Except Antarctica) And there are of course so many people who want different karts included in the game, add to that all those who want different engine classes, there is simply too much demand on Piboso to create these different things. Don't forget Piboso is also trying to develop two other highly complex simulators. Maybe we all just need to calm down, see things from Piboso's perspective and realise that they are doing quite well to maintain their quality of work and quantity of work for three very different simulators. So really it doesn't matter how popular a certain class is or how widely used a kart frame is, it's about being patient and letting Piboso do what they do best, try to keep everyone happy and try to cater for everyones needs... Or should I say wants?

Thanks,
Kurt.
I agree with you Kurt. We should cut Piboso some slack. They have created some of these wounderfull simulators.
And do want an newer Arrow kart, but we should create one ( I don't think i could do it bc I don't know if I would be able to get all the detail). But let's cut the guy some slack.
Jarrett

LIAM-36-AUS

August 02, 2012, 01:15:02 PM #6 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 01:17:06 PM by LIAM-36-AUS
Quote from: jd88x89 on August 02, 2012, 12:21:21 PM

Thanks,
Kurt.
I agree with you Kurt. We should cut Piboso some slack. They have created some of these wounderfull simulators.
And do want an newer Arrow kart, but we should create one ( I don't think i could do it bc I don't know if I would be able to get all the detail). But let's cut the guy some slack.
Jarrett
guys,  i was trying to give him some slack.     its not like i put it on the beta7 list, i put it on for beta 8 or later.    but i wasnt patient so i had to post it  ;D ;D ;D
im just trying to make KRP even better! 

James Beer

yeah he makes wonderful simulators, so he has a lot to do totally agree. have you guys tried Renault truck racing its a free sim and just like krp but with trucks you should try it.

Sam

looking at a arrow chart for last year december and it has 84% arrow over au

Falling for kk like

Arrowjmax4

if piboso gave us the new pods that like every new brand is getting arrow could be made

jd88x89

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on August 02, 2012, 01:15:02 PM
Quote from: jd88x89 on August 02, 2012, 12:21:21 PM

Thanks,
Kurt.
Jarrett
guys,  i was trying to give him some slack.     its not like i put it on the beta7 list, i put it on for beta 8 or later.    but i wasnt patient so i had to post it  ;D ;D ;D
im just trying to make KRP even better!

Ya, I know. And I saw u post it and said that u didn't want to post it for beta 7. But yes, I would like to see the Arrow X1e

LauZzZn

so everyone wants his chassis and his favorite tracks but thats hard work for the tracks modders and converters and for piboso,too!
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Diddy4957

If most of australia uses arrows then its likely piboso will make it for a later beta, we just have to be paitent  ;)