• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:15:18 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Yosemite Park (WIP)

Started by Aritz, July 28, 2012, 10:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on August 01, 2012, 10:51:51 AM
ok i thought we were meant to be honest and helpful on here! thats why this exsist's
im pretty sure ur aloud to have a joke sometmes .   just download winrar if u want to extract files,its so easy!    and i got the free one and it says that its run out but weirdly i can still use it!?!?!?

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on August 01, 2012, 01:20:13 PM
i was not saying that i was just asking a simple question and ive been trying to do it by renaming it also liam i have the problem of the web addresses in your country it would be .au but here we have .co.uk and different websites come up  so i could not find the right one
why are u woried about the web addresses?   renaming it doesnt work...?     sorry but i dont really understand and this is a bit off topic i have to say

James Beer

because the as i said i cannot find the correct website for winrar and renaming does not work

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on August 01, 2012, 01:29:12 PM
all i was doing was asking wheather he was making it a zip or pkz
oh....,so sorry  :D      :)   

Aritz

Don't worry, I will upload both versions of the ZIP, the ZIP itself and the same file renamed to PKZ (which is not a difficult thing to do, but this kind of files usually have their extension hidden and that is the reason you can't do it)

James Beer

ok cheers mate love the track layout

EVO

August 01, 2012, 05:11:47 PM #21 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 05:17:40 PM by EVO
for people that dont see file types goto windows control panel folder options.  veiw tab then find the box for hide extensions for known file types and unclick it.  then apply and okay. now you will see whether a file is .zip  .pkz or .rar
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

James Beer

EVO

Artiz if you need any objects ill make some or find some :)
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Aritz

Quote from: EVO on August 01, 2012, 05:18:13 PM
Artiz if you need any objects ill make some or find some :)

I will need a skyline... I looked for Yosemite 360 photos but I didn't found any usefull one :( For the moment, I am using a patch; Google Earth and take screenshots...

Aritz

You will lol, but this is my "patch"  ;D

This is of course, the first driveable track attempt, only for test the curves and feelings. If everything is ok, tomorrow I will be able to release the only-for-testing-track  ;)

Aritz

August 01, 2012, 11:18:13 PM #26 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 12:22:29 AM by Aritz
I liked Laguna Seca (I went past year and it is AWESOME) but why not to break the limits?  8)

James Beer

The Iceman Marco

I can't wait to drive this  :D :D :D

Aritz

I can't release the track today... There are thousends of things to end and I must prepare my little holydays (bike race)

I've make a simple preview with one complete lap, without sky, nor far mountains, I hope you like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-d6y33VYLM