• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:48:43 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diddy4957

as KRP is mainly the premier classes, KF and KZ it would be good if they did 60 mini as the cadet class

Kimzu97

+1 Rotax Max !!!!!!  ;D
+1 non warmed up engine
+1 exhaust smoke
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Eslotes

I want the CRG Airbox on the tonykart and otherwise also.
and in rain
Is for the rain does come in the carburator and i real life it can brake.
[this picture is from the Freeline Airbox]

FEW EXAMPLES (watch in to the airbox)

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Racehard

Yeah shoulda be able to swap the airboxes and turn it around for rain would be cool too. (maybe it should do that automatically?)

Do they use "krp's tony kart airbox" on other karts too in reality?

Aritz

you can use the homologated filter that you want, can´t you?

+1 to this suggestion

Kimzu97

I would suggest a rain suit for wet conditions:

or transparent
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Aritz

+1

it should be active when wet tyres are chosen

DjFIL

+1 for ability (thru an in-game menu system) to download and run training with ghosts enabled.

This would be a great learning utility and add confidence to go and compete online... great for me where in most games I would normally pick drive offline with AI.

mads

+1 RotaxMax

would like to have rotax senior and dd2

Diddy4957

*****              When going into pit entry, it automatically takes you to the garage menu instead of going to the garage half way around
                        the circuit just for added realism? and remove the 'Return to garage' option' altogether and replace it with
this is a must for me, the kart roles over to easily and it would be nice if it was easy to fix, and i like the idea of driving into the pits

fdg1997

Quote from: Diddy4957 on July 15, 2012, 12:49:28 PM
*****              When going into pit entry, it automatically takes you to the garage menu instead of going to the garage half way around
                        the circuit just for added realism? and remove the 'Return to garage' option' altogether and replace it with
this is a must for me, the kart roles over to easily and it would be nice if it was easy to fix, and i like the idea of driving into the pits
+1

Schwoni

and what if your engine break or you run out of fuel? wait for next session in middle of racing line? xD

CRGDK37

i guess your right lol, only if that happens your allowed to jump back to the pits? ;)
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b

oppolo

Quote from: Schwoni on July 16, 2012, 10:14:30 PM

and what if your engine break or you run out of fuel? wait for next session in middle of racing line? xD

push the kart to the garage choosing the shortest line

Sam

piboso can stop working on karts and classes if that mod that people can make classes was avaleble piboso would just have to make shore theres no bugs and if there is just fix them and make that a new beta he wouldent have to wory about the classes

Falling for kk like