• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:29:45 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Aus / New Zealand Championship - Final

Started by JamieP, June 25, 2012, 04:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on June 28, 2012, 01:36:37 PM
ill try and do the logo as a project for the next couple of days, dont expect anything to fancy though.
any news?  :-\

JamieP

Logo is done. It's not great but looks better and forums and styles selected. Still have to wrote a lot of the content but still on track for some point on Monday. Will be running fixes over the next couple of weeks as well. Sign ups to start will be via the forums but will migrate over to the main website.

As for the 24/7 server......nothing decided as yet but the server will definitely have voice chat. First racing events will be the end of July with 3 events. 1 for each sim. Sadly the decision was made for the 3rd sim to be rFactor. Not ideal but has good numbers and server performance.

Thanks

Jamie

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: LostCause001 on July 04, 2012, 06:32:46 AM
Sorry but the server will not be up tonight. I haven't had time to test the track this week since I've been hard at work on the website. Today I am elbows deep replacing the clutch on my Vectra and won't finish on time. Will try to have a race night soon and will give about 3 days notice.

Also looking into the race server being up 24/7 for the website but will confirm later.

Thanks

Jamie
hey ive seen the server is up?  ???   u said u would give 3 days notice!!!!  :o ???   were u didnt say anything!   also   i cant get on to the server, i downloaded Xplex,  it says the same as toowoomba(data mismatch)

JamieP

Sorry but the server was not meant to be up. I was testing something here and it didn't shut down properly. I will give notice when the server is going to be up again. Still hard at work on the new site and writing a little more back-end code. The site should be up at some point (ie. very late) tonight or before lunch tomorrow.

Thanks

Jamie

Mitdawg48

Hey guys, sorry I've been a bit quite, life has been fairly full on over the past couple of weeks with uni exams and working full-time straight after, but should be back on track from now on :) Good to see that the website is starting to get there Jamie, will have to have a sneak peak whenever it's up next :) Also, ordered my new pc and should be able to pick it up over the next couple of days :) looking forward to racing again with you guys soon!

JamieP

Quote from: Mitdawg48 on July 09, 2012, 11:37:48 AM
Hey guys, sorry I've been a bit quite, life has been fairly full on over the past couple of weeks with uni exams and working full-time straight after, but should be back on track from now on :) Good to see that the website is starting to get there Jamie, will have to have a sneak peak whenever it's up next :) Also, ordered my new pc and should be able to pick it up over the next couple of days :) looking forward to racing again with you guys soon!

Glad to have you back with us and also very glad uni went well

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: LostCause001 on July 09, 2012, 09:41:33 AM
Sorry but the server was not meant to be up. I was testing something here and it didn't shut down properly. I will give notice when the server is going to be up again. Still hard at work on the new site and writing a little more back-end code. The site should be up at some point (ie. very late) tonight or before lunch tomorrow.

Thanks

Jamie
thats ok  ;),thats weird it didnt shut down though?  :o       good luck with the site would love to see it

JamieP

Site and forums are up. Still some work to do but making progress. Mainly backend and maintenance stuff to do.

www.realism-racing.com.au

Let me know your thoughts, critisisms, etc.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: LostCause001 on July 10, 2012, 07:31:48 AM
Site and forums are up. Still some work to do but making progress. Mainly backend and maintenance stuff to do.

www.realism-racing.com.au

Let me know your thoughts, critisisms, etc.
its GREAT  ;D ;D ;D        it could use a bit more colour kinda thing  but  its a really good website  ;)

JamieP

Wanted to keep the site pretty clean and tidy but have to add some images for the series racing and special events. That will give the site some more colour. Doing the custom images today. What a shame I'll have to do some sim driving to get the screenshots :P .

Mitdawg48

geez life must be hard when you have to play video games for work :P

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Mitdawg48 on July 11, 2012, 05:12:24 AM
geez life must be hard when you have to play video games for work :P
hahaha, i want that job,   u get paid to play video games,SWEET  8)  ;D

JamieP