• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

PiBoSo CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A ROOKIE KART FOR BETA 7

Started by Sam, April 13, 2012, 02:56:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A little cadet/rookie

yes
23 (53.5%)
no
5 (11.6%)
it would make the sim better for little peeps
10 (23.3%)
it would make the sim worse for older peeps
1 (2.3%)
its a bad idea
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

laraarsa

May 11, 2012, 04:10:47 PM #15 Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:56:59 AM by laraarsa
what type of kart are you driving? It depends on what tires you have.

junak333

I collected following info about karts (2 different tracks):
- CRG Black-Flash (engine 270cm3 10KM
- RK Racing Kart(Birel), Engine Honda GX200 (6.5KM), Tyres: Vega Racing kart RH7-hard

Sam

thats not real karting right? my old comer does 90km and thats the lowst class now i drive a rookie that goes 110km

Falling for kk like

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: SAMBO72 on May 17, 2012, 01:58:33 AM
thats not real karting right? my old comer does 90km and thats the lowst class now i drive a rookie that goes 110km
im in rookie class too!!!!  ;)  it would be great to have a lower power,grip level class, instead of the big 125cc rotax's with the super grip that are used in the game right now!

junak333

Please do not sneer at indoor karts.
I am not pro but I am here because I love karting, every turn and twist makes me happy:). Indoor tracks are more affordable and you can use them whole year, I believe they are helping to improve skills as well... I pretty sure that running 90km/h on small 500m tracks with many bends is not feasible. And there is no need for high performance engines.

PiBoSo any chances to reduce grip in rear or have ability to have different sets of tires for front and rear?

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: laraarsa on May 11, 2012, 04:10:47 PM
what type of kart are you driving? It depends on what tires you have.
sorry SAMBO72 for answering ur question  ;D       the back tyres are the same size as the front tyres, not double the size of the front ones and i dont think this will help but we can only use Dunlop tyres

Liam.  :D

Sam

i never asked that and i do know that my dad owns a kart shop and i know how to rebuild the engians no all the part peices ect ect.......

Falling for kk like