• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:09:55 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

KartSim

Started by cnt997, December 08, 2011, 02:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

JamieP

The idea of having to pay every year to play a sim does not appeal to me at all. Will be sticking with KRP and there is definitely room for both sims. Just like rFactor and iRacing as an example. Keep up the great work Piboso.

maxrod

Paying annual subscription could kill the game after the first year as people will probably pay once, But to keep it going it will have to be something special, iracing has a viriety of cars, formulas ect and i still would not pay for it on the grounds that you have to pay subscription, I am like others on here a consumer to these products it would be interesting to see if others would pay an annual subscription.

Schwoni

HAHA WTF we are hateful? xD we just keep KRP true!!

The Iceman Marco

EVO

The kid is right about us not playing it and already judging it, we should just ignore it until it is released. 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Eslotes

We just talking that no release everytime they delayed so that anoying if you are waiting so much time.
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Racehard

June 16, 2012, 09:04:10 PM #67 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:13:14 PM by Racehard
Seriously?

He names our whole community harsh and hateful, who is the hater now and who is judgemental because of one or two negative posts in here.

And to put the icing on the cake, he does exactly the same than what he says we do, since he insists that kartsim will be amazing he is being judgemental.

DjFIL

Not a fan of the subscription model.  I've avoided iRacing because of this... and will avoid KartSim if that is the case too.

Racehard

June 25, 2012, 12:02:32 AM #69 Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 12:05:28 AM by Racehard
Quote from: DjFIL on June 24, 2012, 08:26:57 PM
Not a fan of the subscription model.  I've avoided iRacing because of this... and will avoid KartSim if that is the case too.

Same for me.

And the fact that there won't be a possibility to try out kartsim for free, makes it uninteresting.

The Iceman Marco

Luckily there are more people who thinks the same about it as me. :D

Kimzu97

First I thought to wait the beta, but with no news I decided to buy KRP. And I'm happy now! Not going to buy KartSim anymore!
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

LIAM-36-AUS

i agree Kimzu97,  i wil not buy kartsim,  im happy with krp  ;D     also i have found a vid from kartsim  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0FMgea3jQs&feature=related

Sam

Never seen that before but someone just put every pic and vid together

Falling for kk like

Sam

I like kart racing pro more in 95% of the game the better thing about kartsim is it has an Australia clubman and u can lock up and control it like in real life but it's really hard to do that on krp

Falling for kk like