• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:10:34 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Greer Park Raceway (toowoomba kart club) HELP Plz

Started by Ryan Harris, January 26, 2011, 03:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Harris

Hey I am an Australian Karter and i Have made the layout of my local Track on BTB but whenever i need to export my track, BTB Crashes on me so i am unable to convert into 3ds Max, I was wondering if anyone would take my project, convert into 3ds Max then put the file download up for me to use. All i have done with the project is optimize the smoothness of the layout and track height. I have not done Any surrounding objects/grass/buildings so converting would not take long as i am aiming to do all surrounding objects in 3ds max.

I am stuck in a bit of a hole atm with my project and it would gladly appriciated if someone could help me :D

Ryan

Aritz

Ryan Harris

ok thanks aritz, shall do soon as possible, i will do some slight adjustments( banking, smootheness) so it is in its best form.

also, your curbing on your track is very well made and realistc to the real track (colours), and i was wondering if you could do the curbs for me, all the curbs are cement and flat, unlike most tracks, so if i put up a photo off google earth to show where the curbs are, maybe if you want to, do the curbs :D

i will hopefully have the track up for download in a couple of hours

Ryan

Ryan Harris

Hey this is the file

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QLGOH4GL

i have made it as precice as possible, but feel free to make it better if you want :D

ryan

Aritz

Aritz

hmmmm

I don't know how to say softly but you have to do at least grass, wall tyre barriers and this kind of stuff, don't leave me all the work :D

I could do for you the kerbs and the conversion after this.

Ryan Harris

some of the windows that pop up that allow you to make grass and place objects do not show up when i click them, my BTB is screwed, plus, all i want to do atm is have the track in alpha form so i wont bother with buildings, and i can easily make grass in 3ds max, i know how to :D

im sorry, i forgot to tell you that some of the windows that are supposed to show up, dont (grass, material edit, object.) The only thing i can use is, track nodes, banking, create new track and select certain track. Thats why i havnt got anything else around the track. It is really unfortunate.

That would be great if you can do the curbs :D

All i want is it in 3ds Max Form so far, not fully converted... yet... i will try to learn how to convert myself, im sure i shall be able to learn :D

its just a pain not haveing my BTB fully useable, im sorry for not telling you the full details, i hope this helps.

Ryan

Ryan Harris

someone plz help me, all i need is it in 3ds max file pleassseeee... thats it.... please

Ryan Harris

Aritz, i know how to make surrounding grass and all that so i dont need you to do grass and tyre walls and trees ect. all i want is curbs and for you to put it into 3ds max and then send the file too me, please