• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:25:32 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

European League archive

Started by laraarsa, January 30, 2012, 04:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schwoni

I cutted a short video clip with the best scenes of the race. Will be online tomorrow.

SteeCZ

For me according to race:
- lag in race a suddenly appearing karts
- blue flag so so early appears, driver is behind at least 4 corners
- i thing that karts are over reacting when touched. Even i was passed in corner in slow speed even light touch resulted that have been kicked out of track. Passing without contact is really tough. But it's probably due to the lag
- driver do not see peripheral as in reality and is really hard to know where opponent is when he goes aside with Me. Maybe some small indicator on what side and how heigh he is would help
- last laps during final the grip was really bad. Probably tyres were already poor. But what to do? Do the pit stop? Drive hard tyres? Or we drive just so many laps?

Schwoni

April 15, 2012, 01:12:10 PM #272 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 01:16:58 PM by Schwoni
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UH2FsZaH_g

there are 8 overtakes i think u can see there that it react too much.

Nitrox

Very nice vid, thank you very much!

tubefactor

Very nice compilation indeed.
Thank you :)
When it looks fast it usually goes fast....

Nitrox

BTW at 1:15 you can see that there is still a problem with collisions (hitting the air).

laraarsa

Thanks for the video! It shows the sim isn't yet ready.

SteeCZ

So what's gonna be next? Test race is done, but....

pippo111

SteeCZ

Nothing is going on here. Does it mean that European league is over even before started? :)

pippo111

Dalle8

lundgaard/ Daniel Lundgaard :)

Marco Dakic

driver name:Marco Dakic
number:53
skin: birel 2011
helmet: Work in Progress
3D Modeling :D

Strifter Pan.

April 24, 2012, 02:52:04 PM #283 Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 03:33:22 PM by Strifter Pan.
driver name:Strifter Pan./Panos Kyriak
number:93
skin:original crg paint

Racehard

Nice video of the race.

Would have been really amazing too see an even larger number of drivers participating. Thought there were about 24 drivers signed up for the event?