• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:02:34 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

Quote from: johnpike on April 12, 2012, 01:31:39 PM
I would like to see long and short front and rear hubs to swap.

And also rather than about 30 degrees of caster adjustment, perhaps an image of an actual caster/camber pill which you can click and rotate to a particular setting? to make it more realistic to real-life settings

+1 to both

In fact, real karts (most of them at least) cant change caster without changing camber a bit and viceversa

laraarsa

And also rather than about 30 degrees of caster adjustment, perhaps an image of an actual caster/camber pill which you can click and rotate to a particular setting? to make it more realistic to real-life settings
+1

The Iceman Marco

+1

EVO

jnl suggusted hubs already

kingpin photo would be cool also with top view for camber

I think the more visual it gets the more it will help karters under stand setup realtive to their actual karts.
It would be cool if it were also animateed

On the the chassis  setup screen you see a kart diagram and when you adjust something like torsion bars you see them in, out, flar or vertical,
seat you see a section view of a kart chassis and seatr its distance to the ground, from the rear lip to the axle, and its angle.

In other you see the track widths change.  The toe of the front tires angle in or out,

I would assitst 110% with this, make all the diagrams in photoshop and make every single frame for aninmating
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Capeta

New:
Ghost mod
I mean to have a ghost of our better lap in offline for to compete and growing with him!

EVO

that suggestion has been made, buts its good you recognized the need to have it
****         Download ghosts from leaderboards by Rupe W

DPKarter#43

What about offline races, Me and maybe a coule of other people would get bored of the game because they cant go online because of cost reasons or just plain not aloud, so please put someway of racing without internet, please, Thanks
Dylan

EVO

If you visit each others house you can create a LAN between laptops or PCs

DPKarter#43

But there is people that arent aloud on Internet for reasons, it would make the game a while lot better, it would make it a better racing game

EVO

a LAN is a network.  You not accessing the world wide web at all. 

DPKarter#43

Its not that easy to have two laptops or two computers or one of each, and i have no one to race against at home

Roud

Roud

Brake lines and master cylinder  by Schwoni +1       

Larger radiator for KS1 by Eslotes +1

Roud

Night races by Eslotes +1

Dyamic day change: dawn, noon, dusk, night and possible to accelerate by Racehard +1

CRGDK37

April 21, 2012, 10:14:53 PM #194 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 10:25:00 PM by CRGDK37
Just a quick idea..

When going into pit entry, it automatically takes you to the garage menu instead of going to the garage half way around the circuit just for added realism?
and remove the 'Return to garage' option' altogether and replace it with 'Reset' option in case the kart rolls over?

it might be unnessary but who knows

:)
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b