• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:19:07 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

KartSim

Started by cnt997, December 08, 2011, 02:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racehard

No wonder that guy didn't manage to get his wheel going

sucks he blames it on krp, bet he's the problem 

nmpcs

Lol. I can't see the problem about configuring a wheel...
It works great for me :)

Schwoni

on kartsim facebook page all wait for the beta which should be released in last december normally xD i posted there the link of KRP now they say very good, well done and so things xD

http://www.facebook.com/#!/KartSim

laraarsa

Quote from: Schwoni on April 13, 2012, 01:28:20 PM
on kartsim facebook page all wait for the beta which should be released in last december normally xD i posted there the link of KRP now they say very good, well done and so things xD

LOL!

Capeta

If the game is released on console i don't really think it 'll be pay/month.
The game use unity engine and i like nfs shift the first , so i think this game 'll be my favorites for sure but let see better screens or videos or info before...

Sam

hey we all know kartsim will be good but there droping people by delaing it. Most of us even piboso will probley test the game, its going to be awesome but nothing will ever be as realistic as krp ;)

Falling for kk like

Dan Buck

i don't think some sim will be as realistic as KRP is so far... ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Racehard

LOL we should post in kartsim forums aswell  ;D ;D ;D

People are pissed at the moment, best time to show them what's good!

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: Racehard on April 19, 2012, 08:55:10 PM

LOL we should post in kartsim forums aswell  ;D ;D ;D

People are pissed at the moment, best time to show them what's good!

+1  ;D ;D ;D

Sam

+1  ;D ;D ;D haha good good

Falling for kk like

Ryan Harris

Ill laugh so hard at you all when it comes out, and if its more simulated to real life than KRP. You guys cant judge on a game that you have no idea how it drives. I think 6 years of kartsim in the making will have to be some sort of indicator that much hard work has been going into it. Its a simulator just like KRP, but with highly enhanced graphics, dynamic weather, real drivers, all the sort of features that you guys are wanting on the wishlist for KRP. So let them take their time to produce an amazing beta. Cant wait till it comes out.

Sam

well at least piboso isn't a jurk and say only vips can talk to me he lets us share our ideas with him and 5 years in the making

Falling for kk like

Ryan Harris

Kartsim wants to make the beta as perfect as possible before they release it to the public. The public wants a great simulator and it will be better if they release a very good beta insted of a bug ridden beta (but released earlier). How are Kartsim developers jerks? lol

Sam

not jerks but piboso is like a run or the meal guy when kartsim developers are a bit hay look at me I'm billing kartsim nobody can talk to me if there not vip but i haven't i don't go on the kartsim forums but when i poked into that he was a bit like that. piboso is awesome but acts as a run of the meal guy its really respectful

Falling for kk like

Marco Dakic

we all can say something about kartsim if we had played it and if some guys watch the video and say ohhh it movements unrealistic ?!? maybe the guy who drive are not a good driver ?!? firstly test the games KRP 1.0 vs. Kartsim 1.0 and then you can say whats better :D
3D Modeling :D