• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:56:13 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

European League archive

Started by laraarsa, January 30, 2012, 04:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diddy4957

he must be driving with the choke on  :P

SteeCZ

Quote from: SteeCZ on April 11, 2012, 04:48:34 PM
Quote from: laraarsa on April 10, 2012, 08:12:23 PM
Some passwords sent. For some reason I can't send the other guys the password   ???
PM me for the password.

I did not get any password. I've already sent you an email, but since i still did not get anything I am not sure If you even have my email with request.

Received. Thanx.

Schwoni

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on April 11, 2012, 04:54:12 PM
I just did 20 laps with 3l fuel with kc3 on lonato, so I don't know what you all do with your fuel  ??? ??? ???

Man u know i need almsot double so much fuel as u^^ what i said was with kc1. I tried yesterday and i have done 58 laps with 9l fuel. But kc1 use much more fuel.

Schwoni

Quote from: laraarsa on April 11, 2012, 08:37:39 AM
Weather report:
The radar is now telling us that that on the night from Thursday to Friday will be wet. The predictions are that the track will be wet when the teams arrive. 17 degrees.

germany is too in europe so what about when teh radar telling us here sunny conditions? :P

Just kidding

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: Schwoni on April 11, 2012, 08:14:02 PM
Quote from: The Iceman Marco on April 11, 2012, 04:54:12 PM
I just did 20 laps with 3l fuel with kc3 on lonato, so I don't know what you all do with your fuel  ??? ??? ???

Man u know i need almsot double so much fuel as u^^ what i said was with kc1. I tried yesterday and i have done 58 laps with 9l fuel. But kc1 use much more fuel.

I know you use more much more fuel as me, but I didn't know it was with kc1, I thought kc3. :P

But for kc3 there shouldn't be any problems with fuel then if we do 100%.  :)

Aritz

Dan Buck

Quote from: EVO on April 11, 2012, 03:36:09 PM
OOOOOoooooo me me me  jk i dont want to lag you guys from U.S.

hahahahahahahaha

no probs, mate! you never lag us! ;)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Schwoni

omg please lets use the password also for practise from tomorrow. Because there is a guy who run in wrong direction the whole time he get vote to be kicked 5 say yes 3 no and he don`t become kicked -.- that suck u can`t run a lap.
And i have no admin pw :(

Diddy4957

yeh can we have a password for testing so that only people who will be racing, or are on the reserve list actually get to test so people dont do stupid things as a joke

Phillip91

laraarsa

That was just a test server.

laraarsa

Of course one is possible  :)

laraarsa

Big thanks to dibu for lending us his server!

Ales Priban

Also very interested but my work shift tomorow ending at 20:00 GMT+1, so cant be there in time.

Anyway i think its too late?:)

The Iceman Marco

In krp you can't choose number 1 ;)