• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:30:49 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Cant now host local/world and join many servers?

Started by Ales Priban, April 11, 2012, 11:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ales Priban

Hey,

Im pretty confused by this.. 2 days ago i get licence and tryied game, was able to host any game and also join every game. Today when im trying to host lan/public im watching loading screen with (CONNECTED) buton and active mouse cursor. Was trying wait about 10 minutes and screen doesnt change. Of course i restarted router and fiber gateway, never been problems in HW for me.

Doesn't matter if server is dedicated or not. Some of them i can join some not. Also today been trying to join test on lonato but same problem..

Any ideas ? ??? :-\

Dan Buck

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Schwoni

maybe firewall, antivirus or ports blocked? we have had in b5 same problem after that guy with the same problems opened his ports 10600- 10610 UDP all work fine. Maybe give it a try maybe ur firewall of PC or router react a bit later? :)

Ales Priban

April 12, 2012, 02:23:32 AM #4 Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 02:25:22 AM by Ales Priban
Semms it works  8) didnt tested joining server but hosting on first try.

thx alot

Dan Buck

i could join a brazilian server last night (i'm from Brazil), everything looked good! :)
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.